Mirror Gem

The scene opens on the hillside close to the temple. Connie and Steven are at a small picnic. They are both sharing the same drink.

"Owww!" Connie exclaimed. She pulled her hands to her eye.

"What!"

"I- I-" Connie took off her glasses. "I can see without my glasses..."

Steven ran up to the house and asked Obsidian why Connie could see now. He ran back out of the house. "I HAVE HEALING SPIT!!!"

————————————————

A week later. Steven was chilling on the couch when the warp pad went off. His mom jumped down and looked at him.

"Here- I found this while on a mission." It was a mirror with a gem on the back.

"Cool... Thanks mom!!" He ran out to show Sadie and Lars.

"SADIE...LARS...!! GUESS WHAT!!" He ran up to them.

"Steven..." Lars groaned. "We are kind of busy right now. It's summer so the 'Big Doughnut' is busier now."

"Oh..." He replied, dejected. He ran out before looking at the mirror again.

"You look super cool. Anyways uhhh I guess I can talk to you... It's not like you can talk back." He looked at the mirror. "That was Lars, he's super mean or whatever. I'm Steven and I live in the temple with my mom!"

"Steven!" The mirror repeated. He looked around to see who said that and noticed a car driving along the boardwalk. He stepped away.

"Who said that... Was it you, mirror?" He looked down. "Would that make you a super cool magic mirror?"

"Steven!" Replied the mirror again.

"Awesome!!" He tried talking to the mirror again, to which is replied with more mismatched words from what it heard.

"I should show mom!!" He ran up the stairs before strings of 'no' came from the mirror.

"Mom!! The mirror can talk!!"

"What? Steven can you please give me the mirror." Obsidian's face was dark.

He looked up at her now suspicious. "No..." Before running out the house.

He got to the edge of the beach where the mirror showed a vision. It showed him picking the gem out of the mirror and placing it near the ocean.

He did just that, and the gem reformed to a blue girl with gold accents. She looked over to him.

"You... You saved me!" She finally choked out. Before looking up as Obsidian ran down the beach. "And you... you knew I was in there, trapped!! Did you have any idea who I was!? I am Lapis Lazuli and you can not trap me anymore!!"

With that, she disappeared into the water.

"I am in so much trouble..."