Rose's Room

"YESSS!!!" Steven hisses as he finally unlocks the secret ending. He had already gotten all the other endings in 'Golf Quest Mini' and he didn't think anyone else got this one yet.

Just then the warp pad exploded to life. His mom hopped off and went up the stairs to his loft.

"Hey Steven! We found this artifact!" She sat next to him and pulled a stone out. "It's called the wailing stone."

The 'wailing stone' elicited a loud screech that broke the television. And just when he got the secrecy ending!

"Oops!! I'm so sorry, Steven! I'm sure we can get another television!" She hid the stone.

"pffttt... I just wish these dumb artifacts and missions would stop destroying everything..." A light shined at the edge of his vision. He looked to see the temple door was open.

"Steven don't go in the temple..." Obsidian was also looking at the door.

Steven looked at her before racing to the temple door. Maybe then he could finally have some peace in the temple!

He entered and the door disappeared. Looking around the room, everything was made of pink clouds.

"I just wish there was a bed..." Just then a bed poofed into existence. Steven looked around excitedly. This room could do whatever he told it too!!

"I want to see the secret ending of 'Golf Quest Mini' without interruptions!" A television appeared with the full ending.

Steven giggled. "Uhhh... I want a donut!" And then a donut appeared, but when he took a bite, it dissolved without him even eating it.

"... I just wish I could leave..."

Then the door 'reappeared'. He ran to it and left the room. He looked around the house but Obsidian was nowhere...

Time must have gone quickly as it was night. He left the house and went the path to the 'Big Doughnut'.

The bell rung as he entered.

"Hey Sadie! Hey Lars!" He greeted.

But they didn't respond. As he left the store he noticed no one said anything. Not even Connie. Steven started crying.

"I shouldn't have gone in the room!! I want to leave!!" Everything dissolved back into clouds and the door opened.

He ran out to see Obsidian. He jumped onto her and bit one of her arms to make sure she was real.

"MAMAAAAA!!!!" They hugged each other. "I'm sorry for going into the temple!!"