pt 2;the "overprotective" one ❤️

"i can't do it anymore, she's got to go, i love her with all of my heart but she's not worth it"
~Tom Kaulitz

toms pov:
i woke up to kalen shaking me "dada dada" i looked at her "what's up kalen?" i said it in a bit of an annoyed tone of voice since i didn't get home till 5 this morning and it's currently 9am, "dada unc bill gotta go" she said i groaned and walked downstairs,
"bill can't you just take her with you, im too tired for her shit today" i said in a mood from being woken up, "tom why she's your kid you decided to sleep with the girl and not look after your child,  going to get my nails done the chemicals will get on her chest" i rolled my eyes, "take her to get her nails done get the money out of my wallet i need sleep and i just don't want to be around her and her whiny voice" i stated leaning onto the back of the sofa, "TOM WHAT THE FUCK" bill shouted and pointed behind him where i saw a kalen with tears in her eyes "you don't want me?"
she questioned i rolled my eyes again, "see bill i just want to sleep for a few more hours bring her back after please, she just makes me mad!" i shouted, i heard kalen breakout into tears and cry, "tom i don't know what the fuck has gotten into you but your hurting kalens feelings" he said "i don't care she's litrally ruined my life bill, i can't even sleep in anymore!" i shouted back, bill put kalens shoes and coat on while she still sat and cried at my words but im too tired and hungover to give a shit, he stood up grabbing bow bow and her pacifier i mentally smirked because i knew this ment bill was taking her and i could go back to bed, "i'm taking her with me i don't trust you enough right now to leave her with you keep your shitty money i'll pay for her myself, you need to sit and think long and hard about the shit you've just said and the way it's impacted your child" he said picking kalen up and hugging her hushing her to calm down, "oh she'll get over it" i said she looked at me and hid her face back in bills neck and let out a loud sob, bill looked at me disgusted "unbelievable, call me when your awake again and when your ready to be my brother tom and not this dick that is infront of me right now" he said and stormed out of the house slamming the door.

i smiled still a little bit drunk and happily ran back to bed.

a few hours later,

i woke up and immediately regretted about what i said about kalen and what bill had said to me, my vile words made my own brother not trust me with my own child, i made my child cry from my words what kind of father am i?

bill texed me saying they was bringing mcdonald's back home for dinner so i didn't have to cook, they are on their way back now.

they both walked through the door laughing, oh my baby's laugh makes my heart smile i smiled watching them walk into the living room and kalens face just dropped into a sad one, she turned around and looked at bill. he nodded.

"hey baby come show me your nails" i said smiling and she looked and me with tears in her eyes and ran off to her room.

bill watched her just run.

"kalen!" i shouted but no answer, god was my actions giving me some real bad consequences right now, "bill im going to go and fix that, dish out the food" he smiled and nodded and i ran upstairs i got to the door and i heard kalen playing with her dolls,

"no i dont want her anymore"
she said in a deep voice
"but she loves you"
she replied in a girly voice
"i don't care she's annoying"
she answered back into the deep voice
"right im taking her with me"
she said in a deep but girly voice,

i was smiling until i realised that she was recreating the moment that happened this morning! my heart dropped and i opened the door.

"hey k can we talk?" i asked and she shrugged her shoulders not looking at me still playing with her dolls.

"listen im really sorry about this morning baby, i do want you you know that and i love you and your not annoying daddy just said those things because he was tired" i tried explaining but she just still ignored me and continued to play with her dolls, i sighed "well if you want to play it that way, i picked her up and started blowing raspberry's mother cheeks which made her giggle at me

"stop dada stop it" she said in between giggles i smiled and held her close, "so am i forgiven?" i asked and she looked at me "only if you pinky promise me that you won't say them words again and you never ever ever meant them!" she said holding her pinky out, i smiled even more and pinky promised her, "now show me your nails, she showed me them and they was painted her favourite shade of orange, i smiled "there very pretty baby" she giggled "food?" she asked me and i nodded "let's go"

we ate our dinner and kalen fell asleep watching snow white, i put her in bed and me and bill walked outside on the backgarden and lit up some cigarettes,

"if i tell you something what i think is the right thing to do you promise me you won't go mad?" i asked him and he looked at me taking a puff and nodded,
"i can't do it anymore, she's got to go, i love her with all of my heart but she's not worth it" i confessed his face dropped and he dropped the cigarette standing on it and throwing it in the bin, he stormed off straight out the front door.

i sighed, i know that this is for the best.

im gonna give her up....