IS THAT A SPIN OFF?

from the story of HELL IS OUR GIRL....

a few years have passed since we last checked in with our group of goofballs....

a 13 year old kalen, she's growing up faster then tom likes, she's been diagnosed with ADHD and anger issues, but that doesn't stop her from being the adorable yet chaotic little girl...

a 27 year old tom who's dreading all the parenting of a teenage girl, he gets touchy on the subject of boys and all the stuff that comes with a teenage girl.....

27 year old bills buzzing he gets to dress her in even more clothes, and spend time with his niece.....

gustav now has a wonderful wife who treats kalen like her own niece too, gustav loves hearing about kalens latest adventure in the kitchen and loves attending her dance competitions......

georg has a kid of his own now, he loves to watch kalen with his son he feels immense joy knowing he helped raise kalen into the girl she is becoming.....

what happens in the chaos of kalens first period.....

what happens when kalen goes up to big school?....

what happens when kalen finds her first boyfriend.......

how does kalen take a death a little to close to home.....

how does tom react to kalens first boyfriend,....

what happens when bills getting kalen out of a sticky situation....

what happens when kalen tells gustav she doesn't want to dance anymore......

what happens when georgs girlfriend leaves him alone to raise his son alone....

what happens when kalen finds a new calling?....

what happens when kalen turns to dangerous things to cope with grief......

what happens when kalen turns into a crazy reckless teenager.....

let's find out....

introducing the announcement of......

HELL IS OUR TEENAGER

hello guys the author here, i've had a lot of people ask for a spin off and i was happy to continue kalen and toms father daughter journey, i hope you all will enjoy the book,

chapters will start coming out within the next two week and i hope you'll all show this spin off the same love you have shown this book.

until then.....may you all have a blessed new year ❤️