pt 1; the "overprotective" one 💙

"i've worked so hard for no one to know who she is for her own future"~Tom Kaulitz

toms pov:
the past month has been me and kalen going in and out of court rooms with her mom, today will be the day, we see who gets custody of my princess, i have no doubt that it's going to be me seeing as her mom has multiple DUIs possession of drugs intoxicated incarcerations on her record also the fact that she's under investigation as her drug dealer was caught and has given her name as the main buyer, don't forget about the fact that she gave kalen colic.

we was sat in the living room, putting kalens shoes on, "dada you k?" she asked i smiled "when i'm with you baby im always okay" she smiled and kissed my cheek i picked her up, "should we go to the diner for breakfast with your uncles?" i asked knowing she'll be hidden from the pubic and happy.

the driver pulled into the diners parking lot and we all jumped out, we got sat down and ordered, georg got an orange juice with pancakes gustav got milk with waffles bill got a black coffee with bacon and eggs and i got the same as bill, kalen got pancakes with strawberry milk after we had all eaten the waitress came up to us she looked around our age, "so tom how old was you when you had kalen?" she asked smugly "can i get a photo with her?" my head snapped towards her and so did the bands "what do you mean kalens my little cousin" i stated, "oh cmon tom you don't have to lie to me now every body knows she's yours and lilys kid she's trending in all the news stations, now can i get a photo or not?" she asked and i ignored her we all jumped on our phones and surely enough she was trending their was a photo of me holding kalen after she was born smiling at her, as with a photo of lily all dressed up,

i already won all tom kaulitz fan girls, i gave him a baby.
the head line wrote,

lily baker the mother of karen kaulitz states that she and tom have a 3 year old daughter that is kalen, kalens been spotted around the globe with this band and after multiple interviews they stayed with the story she was their cousin who lived with their mom, their mom travels with them so that's why she was always there now the truth speaks out with mtv news, you heard it here first folks!

bill: "what"
georg: "the"
gustav: "fuck"

"i'm going to fucking kill her!"

"urm hello? can i have the photo with her or not?" the waitress asked "get the fuck out of my child's face now" i said trying to stand up but i'll pulled me back and pointed to a scared kalen, i took a deep breath, "kalen daddy's going outside for a smoke stay here with uncle georg and gustav i stood up pulling bill with me and shoved past the waitress who eventually walked off.

i lit my cigarette up,
"tom calm down" bill said putting his hand on my shoulder, "i can't calm down bill, there is a 16-17 year old teenager in there who wants a photo with my child my 3 year old girl, the whole world knows who she is and what she looks like she's never going to be able to have a normal life again!" i stated before a ping come through my phone,

bank:
lilybarker:
$500.00 transferred

lily:
that's for kalen, can you belive i got 20 thousand rollers for selling our story to the news!!!

i threw my phone to the ground and bill picked it up looking at it he pulled a dirty look, before 5 big black vans pulled up,

"i've worked so hard for no one to know who she is for her own future"
"i know tom i know" bill said sighing, before atleast 30 paparazzi jumped out i ran inside and grabbed kalen leaving money in the table for our food, i took my jacket off "hey k we need to hide your face from the men with the cameras k so put daddy's jacket on and don't take it off until i say so" i said and she nodded "okay dada" i looked at her weirdly she hasn't called me papa in over a month, i pushed it to the side and we got back into the van thankfully we're going to LA next week for a few shows so she won't have this we walked out and i shoved many MANY paparazzi away from my baby.

this was the cherry on top for me seen as we walked out of today with only authorised visits with kalen and her mom if i said so and she had to be accompanied either by me bill georg or gustav or my mom, the only bad news is that kalen will never get a shot to be a normal kid.

chapter 5 ✅