pt 1; the "cute" one 🩵

"dads why doesn't my mommy be hwer everyday?"
~ kalen kaulitz

kalens pov:
i woke up before my daddy today, i ran into his room and saw him asleep, i ran up to the bed and jumped onto him, he didn't move but he always pretends to sleep when i wake him up, so i stood up and started jumping "papa!, papa!, papa!" i slipped on my pjama trousers and fell backwards hitting my head on the floor with a scream, i started crying" immediately my papa jumped up and picked me up, "oh my god baby are you okay?" he said hugging me, i just cried and cried because my head hurt and i couldn't get my words out, i couldn't even breathe, "breathe kalen breathe" my dad said pulling me away from his chest i tried unit i couldn't i moved my hand to the back of my head and when i looked at it there was red on my hand, my dads face went weird and he pushed my head down looking at my head, "shit shit shit" he jumped up "stay there" .

toms pov:
i felt kalen jump on me and i pretended to be asleep again i felt her stand up and start jumping, "papa!, papa!, papa!" she said giggling before i couldn't feel her jumping anymore and i hard a loud bang i jumped up running to her she had slipped on her pyjamas and fell backwards she screamed and my heart dropped, i picked her up and she was crying she wasn't even breathing i told her to breath and she just pulled her hand to the back of her head holding it when she pulled it back their was blood on her hands, i felt the colour wash out of my face as j pushed her head down looking at the back of her head, my little girls head was full of blood, i cursed and jumped up telling her to wait there before i threw a t-shirt on and my shoes and running out to the car, i drove incredibly fast considering i never drive fast with kalen in the car, she wasn't even in her seat she was laid in my lap, i pulled in to the hospital parking lot and ran in "PLEASE SOMEONE HELP MY BABY SHES BLEEDING" i shouted panicking immediately nurses ran towards me seeing kalen going in and out of consciousness and blood all over my white t-shirt and her head covered in it.

they took her away and told me to wait in the waiting room and i called bill.

not 20 minutes later bill my mom, step dad georg and gustav all came running in towards me.

georg: is she okay?
gustav: what happened?
bill: what are the doctors saying?
i ignored them and walked over to my mom and hugged her tightly and that's when i let it all out i just started crying she tried to comfort me and calm me down.

simone: there there she's okay everything will be okay.
me: it's all my fault my baby's in the er because i was being too childish with her! i said through sobs
simone: tom tell me what happened
me: she came in to wake me up and i was pretending to be asleep so she started jumping and giggling and she slipped on her pyjama trousers and fell back off my bed! it's all my fault mum is the worst dad in the world
i cried even harder,
simone: tom it's not your fault cmon wipe your eyes baby,

i wiped my tears and let her go,

"don't cry my baby boy" she said rubbing her thumb on my cheek i leaned into her hand and closed my eyes,

timeskip:

kalen had to go get a mri to make sure that she didn't do anything to her head, we waited 4 hours in the waiting room i had my head laid on my moms legs as she stoked my head hushing me to calm down.

"the father of kalen kaulitz?" i jumped up and so did everybody else, "is she okay? is my baby okay?" i asked getting frustrated, "she's fine mr kaulitz nothing wrong, a few stitched and a bandaid however we do wanna keep her in over night to make sure she doesn't have a concussion" the doctor said and i nodded "thankyou, can i see her?" i asked he nodded back at me "room 145" i started power walking up to the room with everyone behind me i ran into her room.

"papa!" i smiled and hugged her tightly "are you okay babygirl" i asked and she nodded i smiled everyone else walked in and i stepped back they all hugged her, my mom and step dad left after an hour to go back to work and the g's stayed till about 5pm before going home for a shower and food. bill stayed with me until visiting hours were over but before he left i needed to talk to him kalen looked like she was asleep so.

"bill i don't know if i can do this" i confessed "do what tom?" he asked putting his coat on, "bill i don't want a baby i don't think im ready" i said "tom your the best thing for that little girl imagine if had happened at her moms she would have died from blood loss, she's your baby and she needs you more then anyone" he said and i nodded, "thanks bill, for everything" he smiled and hugged me "it's what brothers are for" he left and i watched my baby sleep she woke up every twenty minutes for 2 hours throughout the night, "kalen what's wrong my do you keep waking up" i said "dada, i scawed i don't like this place" i sighed "do you want daddy to cuddle you?" i asked and she nodded i took my shoes off and got in the bed with her she laid her head on my chest and i held her hand with one hand and stroked her back with my other.

"dads why doesn't my mommy be hwer everyday?" she whispered into my ear, my breath hitched "because mommy doesnt want to princess she want to hang with her friends instead, so its much safer foe you to stay with daddy and your uncles so you dont get hurt" she nodded "danke for being my daddy thwn dada" she said sleepily and my heart melted i kissed the top of her head and we both fell asleep.