pt3; "the strict but cool one" 🧡

"oh k we'd love to to watch you dance but i don't think your foster parents would like that baby, how about we go eat some cake?"
~Georg Listing

george pov:
kalen made sure to introduce us to everyone who was there we all laughed at how exited she was to see us, she didn't even care about the party anymore her entire focus was on us and making sure we wasn't going to quickly leave without saying goodbye, but she did stay away from tom for quite a bit until he picked her up and started throwing her in the air and kissing her telling her how much he loved her and then she went back to like she had never spent time away from us, she dragged toms arms and asked to be picked up by him. she sat on his knee she wouldn't leave him alone she hugged him and kissed his cheek so much, he started giggling at her when she did it every five minutes.

gustav pov:
it's nice to see kalen again after only being able to speak to her on the phone, she seems uncomfortable around the parents but she didn't really look at them or speak to them after tom picked her up telling her how much he missed her, kissing her face, she dragged us all over and didn't leave our sides she told us everything yet i feel like she's keeping something from us, but whatever she's with us for today and that what's matters, she didn't stop grinning all day she wore her smile all day and spent the entire day with us she didn't care about anyone else.

bills pov:
kalem looks like she's enjoying her big day we haven't had time for tom to talk to her foster parents yet, kalens been too occupied telling us everything that's happened during the year we haven't seen her which made us all smile and giggle i did notice she felt out of place with tom in the beginning and she barely spoke or touched him until he picked her up throwing her in the air telling her how much he cares about her, but she still looked like she was walking around on glass around him like if she said something wrong he would leave.

toms pov:
i'm so happy the band made me come today just spending these few hours with kalen and being able to kiss and hug her and talk to her it's made me so happy and helped me feel a lot better, i notice how she was keeping herself from me at the beginning like she was told she was supposed to do that, it's weird but after i picked her up and threw her in the air, kissing her telling her how much i can't wait to take her home she started being normal like she was waiting for that little bit of reassurance, we're currently sat on the grass, when her bill started asking to speak and i nodded and leaving her with the band.

georgs pov:
"you all need to come and see me dance i have a competition this weekend please come" kalen said smiling "oh k we'd love to to watch you dance but i don't think your foster parents would like that baby, how about we go eat some cake?" i said and she looked sad but nodded and we went to go get some cake.

did tom make the right choice?