prologue; part 1 ❤️

kalen kaulitz she's 3 years old and her parents are teens, being raised by teens isn't easy but she survives atleast.

kalens mom, lily baker; abandoned kalen after she was born, came back a few months later claiming she had postnatal depression, after she abandoned kalen 7 times in nearly 2 years kalens dad had enough and fought for full custody, but this woman wouldn't stop until she got what she wanted and that was money for alcohol and drugs, she never cared about kalen and never will and she will use kalen and put her in dangerous situations to pay for her addictions.

kalens dad Tom Kaulitz, yes THE Tom kaulitz he's a mega pop start in his prime teenage years got a 16 year old pregnant when he was just 14, after the birth of his daughter and holding her for the first time he knew that no one would ever harm her, he'd make sure of it, he made sure his child was always by his side, touring kalen was there, rehearsals kalen was there, interviews kalen was there and concerts kalen was there the only time kalen wasn't with him was when he went to parties, he'd hire a babysitter for his child and lock them in the hotel room, with the sitters permission of course, he'd fight for his child and her safety but what happens when he's had enough he doesn't want to be a dad anymore, will he forget about it and move on? will he give up on his only child?

read on to find out how Kalens life began and some of the most important adventures she went on growing up.