pt 3; ending 🩵

toms pov:

i got ready putting on my cap and beanie, i looked in the mirror, todays the day.

i felt myself shake with nerves.

bill came up behind me and put his hand on my shoulder, i looked at him through the mirror he smiled at me.

"it's okay tom, we've got this we're gonna win" he said and i turned around and looked at my sneakers, "yeah cmon tom you know we can do this" gustav added walking towards us, "they have no ground on us tom" georg added patting me on the back, i smiled at them,

"but what if we don't? what if this isn't the right thing to do?" i asked a tear slipped down and bill wiped it, "tom does it feel right to you doing this right now?" bill asked and i nodded, "then you have nothing to worry about tom, if this feels right to you and you know you want to do this
then this is the right thing to do and there's not one person who can say that this isn't the right thing to do" i nodded and they all smiled at me, "now come on let's go get our girl back!" bill said slapping my back and we all smiled at him and walked out of the house to the car.

we set off.

today is the day that i have to fight with everything i got in me, because i have so much to lose i could lose my little girl forever and never get to see her smile or laugh again i wont get to watch her grow up, i need to win this for me and her because i need her, she's everything that makes me me, it was a stupid idea to think that this was best for me and her, she missed me so much and because i didn't call or visit her she thought i didn't care about her anymore and i didn't love her, she thought it would make me mad if she called me dad.

my baby needs to know that i do love her and i do care about her and no one can tell her i didn't fight because today im gonna fight my hardest to get my baby girl back and bring her home where she has and always will belong, at home with me and the band. living under my roof and coming to me when she needs anything.

we got to the court house.

my heart was pounding against my chest i knew that if i didn't win to get her back that i wouldn't ever get to see my baby again, bill hugged me, "whatever happens today, she is and always will be our girl okay" he encouraged me and i nodded still wiping tears, "now let's go in there and show your little girl how much you want her back" he added on and i nodded and we all walked into the court room,

the jury=tj
katy=k
derek=d
tom=t
miss thomas=mt

tj: so mr and mrs lockwood, your here today to get full custody of miss Kalen simone Kaulitz with no strings attached to the biological mother and father is that correct?
k: yes your honour that is correct 
tj: and why is that so?
d: because your honour for nearly the past year we have housed and cared for that little girl and we don't want to be her foster parents anymore, we want her as ours our little girl.
tj: okay and mr kaulitz your here today because you want full custody of your daughter back is that correct?
t: yes your honour that's correct
tj: if you don't mind me asking why did you give up kalen anyway?
t: i don't mind you asking, actually i was getting a bit stressed out considering how im only a kid myself and i wanted the best for my baby, so i thought that it was the right thing to do for her especially since my job and the fame i thought it was all too much for her but i was so so wrong and i regret it everyday, i need her and i will do anything in my power to be able to take her home with me today because she means everything to me.
tj: understandable i can see where your coming from kid. now mr and mrs lockwood why do you say she shouldn't go back to her rightful father?
k: because he gave her up we took her in!
d: we believe that we are the rightful parents this child deserves and needs she doesn't even call him dad.
kalen: that's because you told me he would get mad if he heard me cuz he don't luwv me anymore and don't want me!
tj: mr and mrs lockwood is what this child is saying true? you made her believe that her father didn't love or want her anymore?
k: yes but but....
d: but we just didn't want her to be hurt when he wouldn't show or even call her.
t: that's because you blocked my number on your cells and the house phone like how do you even do that i don't know and you asked me to stay away and only call her so she could settle in you can even ask her social worker because you said it to her!
tj: miss thomas please arise is what mr kaulitz saying true?
mt: yes your honour it has even been logged into the system.
tj: okay and mr kaulitz i know from the files you've done a lot of home inspections and had to stay with him and kalen for 24hours after the birth moms complaints? in your professional opinion is he a good dad?
mt: your honour in my professional opinion to say about this young man's age and the way he takes care of this little girl he puts all the dads i've ever worked with to shame he loves and cares for this child he let her go because he thought it was best for her everyone should be singing the young man's praises.
tj: wow! very impressive and mr and mrs lockwood?
mt: there outstanding parents and i see why people will think they should win this case but in my opinion this child belongs to her dad and that's the best place for her.
tj: okay i've heard enough, we will be back in 10 minutes with our decision.

toms pov:
"tom are you okay?" my mom whispered "no i wanna punch their faces in for making my child think i don't love her and don't want her anymore and that id be mad if she ever called me by my rightful name which is dad!"

10 minutes later,

tj: our conclusion about this child's home and who will get custody, has been made, now we thought long and hard and in the end we have decided what is best for the child and the type of home that she needs to thrive in.

the custody of kalen simone kaulitz is........