Fucked Up Version Of Excalibur

haha heyyyy.. happy new year! 2024 woooooo!!!

annnddd merry christmas/happy hanukkah... aannndd happy thanksgiving... you get the deal..

sorry for going missing for god knows how long, life has been busy, ykkk..

i got an ipad w/ a keyboard for christmas, so it lowkey gave me some motivation to start writing again! i wrote on my phone before, so everything's diff on the ipad.

hope you guys have been well :) missed u all mwah mwah

WARNING : Swearing , Violence

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

Soon enough, under Kotetsu's constant nagging, you and your companions had finally gave into his demands — to which you found you soon regretted.

As you and Eli watched Tanjirou get his ass handed to him against Yorichii Type Zero, you felt a certain feeling of dread creep up inside you.

You twitched your eye, mumbling beneath your breath as Hoshi rolled on her back — not a care in the world in the chipmunk's mind, "I'm fucking screwed. I'm done for. I'm genuinely— this is where I die."

Eli robotically turned to you, sweat dropping as you continued, "I'm not coming back from the dead this time. No, no.. I'm actually a goner."

Eli let out a sigh, rolling his eyes teasingly, "Will you stop yapping for once?" He turned to look back at Tanjirou's spar, only to pale, "Never mind. I take it back. We're done for."

You focused your attention back on the spar, and as soon as you did, you could only sit and stare as Tanjirou's body got launched directly towards Eli. Tanjirou let out an alarmed yell, "WAAGGHH!!"

The crimson haired boy then smashed into Eli, bringing both of them down to the ground. Eli let out a pained groan, "WHAT THE— WHAT THE FUCK, TABASCO?! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE.."

Eli trailed off, before rolling away from Tanjirou, "Flying..? I guess? Does that make sense?" You deadpanned at the scene, "You're actually— I can't believe how moronic you are."

You then got up, making your way to Tanjirou and reaching a hand out to him, to which he grabbed. As you helped him up, you chuckled, "Are you okay? That.. looked like an absolute shit show."

Tanjirou let out a sigh, "I swear, I'm gonna die!" He then soothingly caressed his arm, to which he landed on in an attempt to ease his aches, "Six arms.. it's impossible..!"

Soon enough, Kotetsu ran over, grabbing Tanjirou by the arm and attempting to drag him back to Yoriichi Type Zero, "It has five arms now. That shitty brat from earlier broke it off, so it's battle capability is decreased!"

Tanjirou merely stared at Kotetsu, as the young boy was unable to budge his body. Kotetsu finally had enough, and began to slap Tanjirou repeatedly, "If you die from this, you'll be nothing more than crap! Do your best! I'll say it one more time, so lift your head!!"

You sidestepped in front of Tanjirou, sheepishly chuckling as you restrained Kotetsu's hands, "Kotetsu, don't you think that—"

Kotetsu immediately squirmed out of your grasp as if he were a slithering snake, before approaching Tanjirou once more, "You're moving by habit! You're not even making any decisions after watching your opponent's movements.. that's why you keep miserably failing!!"