The Return of The Psychopathic Swordsmith

TRACK SEASON STARTED BABBBYYYY
WOOOOOOOOOO

updates MAY be a little more spread out bc of track season, but not definite!

anywaaaayyss

i love reading all ur comments on this story istg😭 it's so fun to read them 😈

WARNING : Swearing , Vomit

           ⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

So, here's the thing.

You may have been a bit of a dumbass- no, a full blown dumbass.

With everything going on in your head recently, you had messed up the time altogether.

On the bright side, the Red Light District got pushed back, giving you more than enough time to get better if luck was on your side. Then, you'll be able to go on the Red Light District mission!

Then, there's the bad news.

One, not only are you stuck with Eli and Zenitsu until the rest of the gang gets back from their business, but two, your condition isn't getting any better.

You had thought the nausea, dizziness and headaches would go away sooner, but after a full day, it seems to have gotten worse.

So now, not only are you trying to sneak in some training, (and had failed every attempt so far), but you also have to convince Shinobu and Aoi that absolutely nothing is wrong with you physically.

Fast forward to the present, you, Eli, and Zenitsu, (along with Hoshi), laid in silence in the shared room. You each were now changed into comfier clothes, finally being able to take off the tattered, fancy ones.

Eli broke the silence, letting out a groan, "I never thought I'd say this.. but when the hell is everyone getting back?!" Zenitsu chimed in, "I miss Neeezzuukoooo-chaaannn!!"

You abruptly sat up, before standing next to your bed, "Y'know what, Shinobu and Aoi can't make me rest forever!" Eli rolled his eyes, "Really, this again? You've complained more than 100 times about this!" Zenitsu sweatdropped, "(Y/N)-chan.. have you ever thought that maybe resting would be for the best..?"

You shook your head, "Nope! Look, just wait, I'll feel as good as ne-" You paused mid-sentence, beginning to slightly sway and clutch your head. Hoshi let out a small chirp of nervousness, but before you could pass out, you plopped yourself back on your bed, "Or maybe not."

Eli scoffed, "We told you so! But noooo!!" He then started to mock you using his hand, "My name's (Y/N), and I'm an overworking moron! Bleh bleh bleh!!" Zenitsu snapped at Eli with an irk mark on his forehead, "SHE'S NOT A MORON!"

He then turned to you, lowering his tone, "Buuuutt he is right about the overworking part.. I mean, we just got back from a mission! How are you not drained?!"

Before you could answer, Aoi walked into the room, "Hey, (Y/N)!" You turned your attention to her, sending her a small wave, "Wassup, Aoi?" The girl in question placed her hands on her hips, "Normally I wouldn't condone this.. but there's a visitor here for you."

You slightly widened your eyes, partly from excitement of finally being able to leave the room, and partly from panic of having to try and not barf or pass out while you walked.

You sent Eli and Zenitsu a panicked look, before turning back to Aoi. You stood up extremely slowly, forcing a strained smile, "A-Alrighty! You can leave the rest to me..!" Aoi raised a brow, "..I was going to anywa—? That's not the point. I'm going to go back to making dinner, the visitor is waiting at the front gates."