Mohawk Boy

bye the way i have a cold during the summer is crazy

also — THANK YOU so much for 150k+ reads! i can't believe that there's so many of you who love this story as much as i do! <3

WARNING : Swearing

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

As the three of you exited the main building, Tanjirou bit his lip nervously, "I hope they don't fight with each other.. that'll be bad.." You hummed, "Well.. yeah, you're right. But.. Haganezuka needs some karma.."

You shuddered, clenching your eyes shut, "He tried to kill us too many times! Even now, I'm scared he'll pop out of god knows where, and kill me in cold blood!"

Eli let out a sigh as he kicked a stray rock around, "Man, that sucks. Honestly, sounds more of a you problem than an us problem, though. Pfft!" You shot him a glare, "Shut your mouth!"

You then all stopped near a wooden sign that read 'Hot Springs Ahead.' You perked up, "The hot springs!! They're this way!" Eli looked at you sarcastically, "Woah, really?! No way! It's almost as if.. the sign says they're up ahead! That's crazy!"

You flipped him off, "Man, fuck you too! You're such a bully! I can't take it anymore!!" You began to playfully punch his arm repeatedly, "Bully! Bully, bully, bully!!"

Before Tanjirou could defuse the situation, a somewhat familiar voice came from the trail to the hot springs, "IS THAT YOU?! TANJIROU, (Y/N), HUGH!?"

You all jumped, before snapping your heads in the direction of the voice. There, you were met with Mitsuri — who seemed to be crying, "YOU GUYS!!!"

Tanjirou's eyes widened to the size of bowling balls, "OH, PLEASE BE CAREFUL!! YOUR BREASTS... THEY'RE GOING TO SPILL OUT!!"

Hugh brought a hand up to his cheek in an attempt to hide his blush, "I say we let them spill out— ACK!!" You slapped his face, fuming angrily, "SHUT YOUR MOUTH, YOU DAMN PERVERT!!!"

You approached Mitsuri, who then latched onto your waist, "LISTEN, LISTEEENNN!! I GOT IGNORED!! I GREETED HIM, AND HE IGNORED ME!!! WAAHH!!"

You widened your eyes, "M-MITSURI? WHO IGNORED YOU!? EH? WHAT HAPPENED?!" Eli approached the two of you, cracking his knuckles, "Pinky, say the word.. and I'll beat whoever ignored you senseless. Nobody should ever disrespect you like that!"

You hissed over to your friend, "Okay, kiss-ass. Just say you want to take her out already." Eli furrowed his brows, before whistling nonchalantly, "I don't know what you're talking about!"

Tanjirou approached Mitsuri cautiously, his expression uneasy, "M-Mitsuri.. please be careful..! Your breasts.. they're about to fall out..!"

Mitsuri feigned ignorance, continuing to cry out, "I DON'T KNOW WHO DID IT!! I ASKED HIM HIS NAME, AND HE DOWNRIGHT IGNORED ME!! ISN'T THAT CRUEL?! I'M A PILLAR!!"

She buried her face within the palm of her hands, letting out a loud sob, "NOW, ALL THE GOOD ENERGY I GOT FROM THE SPRINGS IS PRACTICALLY GONE!! WAAHH!"

You sweat dropped, "Well, on the bright side.. I heard that dinner is going to be done soon! I heard from the chief that they'll be using matsutake mushrooms!"