Read The Room

ugh i love the rain and all but it's literally been raining non-stop for the past two weeks </3

i need my summer back pls

WARNING : Swearing , Gore , Blood , Violence

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

A moment of silence ensued between the two of you; that was, before his voice arose once more as he trailed his claws down your frozen figure, "A fragile human girl caught in my grasp. How fortunate for me."

Fear gripped your heart, but you still attempted to gather up your courage. You knew this encounter was nothing more than a dream — he wouldn't be able to do anything to you, but the dream felt so vivid; so real.

"Why are you after me?" you managed to ask, your voice tinged with quivers.

Muzan darkly chuckled, his eyes squinting, "Like I said, it's not you I'm after. I desire of what's in your body; I want your blood. Along with that, I want your knowledge of the future."

He continued as you each stared into each others irises, "You possess those abilities that I need — powers that could challenge my reign. I cannot allow that, now can I? So, I have sent my demons to capture you in the waking world."

He leaned closer to you, whispering mere inches away from your face, "But, since we're here in the realm of your consciousness, I can relish in your fear here, instead."

You remained silent, trying to get ahold of your racing heart.

Muzan chuckled once more, "It piques my interest of how you were once so fiery, back in Asakusa.. yet here, you cower beneath my presence. Why the sudden change of heart, girl?"

Your mind raced in a desperate attempt on trying to grasp and make sense of the situation you found yourself in.

You swallowed, quirking a suspicious brow and forcing a small smirk, "So, what you're saying.. is you're threatened by me?"

With a surge of determination, you stood your ground, despite your paralyzed body, and faced Muzan defiantly, "You might think you're some hot-shot, but I'm not intimidated by you."

You continued, your tone growing hostile, "No matter what you throw my way, I'll never be scared of you. If you think for a mere second, that I'd willingly join forces with you.. you're delusional!"

This was mostly meant to irritate Muzan — you were terrified of the demon king.

"I meant what I said back in Asakusa, asshole. When I mean something, I don't go back on my word. So help me god, I'm not dying until your ancient, stinky old body is rotting away beneath the sun."

Muzan's lips curled into a sadistic smile as he circled you, his steps deliberate and predatory. "Oh, how valiant," he mocked, his voice dripping with derision. "But you are but a mere human, powerless against me."

You seethed back to him, "I hate your guts. I'll find a way to make it possible."

He crossed his arms to his chest, humming, "Akari Izumi. Does that name sound familiar to your ears? She was the brat who I had slain three years ago. You share that same attitude she held with me — I don't like it."