His Perspective

whoops left for a little bit again 💀

just needed a little break to recollect some
mental shit woop woop

anywaaayss enjoy the late night filler chap

WARNING: Swearing , Blood

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

A certain ravenette had just eaten his well deserved dinner, and his stomach was pretty much full. He licked the excess blood off of his claws as he softly smiled to himself.

He hummed to himself as he stared at his victims, "Who knew that humans would ever taste this good? I mean.. I was practically scared of blood when I was human..!"

He turned his back to the family he had slaughtered, before simply just walking away into the night. For each step he took, you could hear a tiny crunch from the fallen leaves.

(B/N) swung his arms around unconsciously as he clicked his tongue, "Man, this is borrrinngg! What can someone do to have some fun around heeereee!!"

He placed his index finger on his chin while he pondered, "Hey.. maybe there's some sort of math class in a nearby village.." He then blinked owlishly, before his mood deflated, "The nearest village is a full days walk, though.."

He exasperatedly sighed, placing his hands on his hips as he tapped his foot impatiently, "The sun won't come up for another.. err.."

He averted his vision to the sky, making a mental note of where the moon was, "..probably two or three hours. But.. what do I do until the-"

In a blink of an eye, before (B/N) could finish his sentence, his entire surroundings changed. One second he was standing next to his victims, and the next, he was welcomed with the Infinity Castle.

He let out a small yelp of surprise, before raising his brows. There had to be some important reason if Muzan had called him in.

He turned around in a full circle, taking in the environment, before locking eyes with Nakime, the woman who had summoned him using her biwa.

(B/N) perked up, before sending her a wave, "Heeeeeyyy!! Hey, heeeyyy!! Biwa womaaann!! Nice to see you agaaaiinnn!!" However, her face remained stoic as ever, making him sweatdrop.

Akaza's voice cut through the atmosphere, "Will you not be so enthusiastic? It's annoying as hell. You know why we're here, right?!"

(B/N) whipped his head around to face Akaza, his eyes brightening up, "Akaza! Long time no see! Well.. not really.. I saw you at the Mugen Train.. but still.." He then paused before going on, "Eh? You know why we're here?"

An irk mark grew on Akaza's forehead, "It means one of the Upper Moon's must have died by the hands of the Demon Slayers. There's no other explanation for it." (B/N)'s eyes widened dramatically, "What—?! How did they- huh?!"

Before they each could go on any further, Gyokko, Upper Moon Five, launched out of his signature floral vase, "Hyo! Well, well. Akaza-sama! Dear me, you seem to be looking swell. How long has it been, huh? Ninety years?"

He continued, "The mere possibility of you dying made my heart jump with jo- I mean.. made my heart cringe with pain, hyo hyo!" His eyes then trailed to (B/N), who simply stood there silently, "Eh? Who are you?"