Missing

another late night chapter that i decided to write at 2am pfft

anyways enjoy the chap whoop whoop

WARNING: Swearing , Violence , Blood

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

As Tanjirou lodged his blade within Gyutaro's neck, he let out a scream of determination, "WAAAAAAGHHHHH!!"

As he did so, in the back of his mind, he tried to convince himself the best case scenario would occur, 'It'll cut through! It will! And.. everyone will be okay! They'll have to be..! They promised they wouldn't die!'

'We have no choice but to win.. we'll win.. for sure..! No doubt about it!!'

Daki had risen to her feet in a panic as she shouted for Gyutaro, who was helplessly under Tanjirou's hold, "ONII-CHAAN!! ONII-CHAN!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!! YOUR HEAD CAN'T GET CUT OFF BY SOMEONE LIKE THAT— EH!?"

Before she knew it, a yellow flash darted around the vicinity, and as the figure became airborne, it revealed a severely injured Zenitsu. However, he was still fighting strong.

Daki widened her eyes, "WHAT!? HE GOT OUT OF THE WRECKAGE!? THAT MEANS...!"

Not long after, followed Eli and Sōta, who came from behind her. They each were as badly injured as Zenitsu, it was a miracle of how they were still alive.

Eli and Sōta were the first to attack, "Firework Breathing, Seventh Form, Booming Barrage..!" Sōta soon followed Eli's attack, "Cloud Breathing, Fifth Form, Unmerciful Rainbow."

Zenitsu muttered in a low tone, "Thunder Breathing, First Form, Thunderclap and Flash.."

Daki scoffed as she sent obi at all three slayers, "Hah! How predictable! I already know how fast your attacks are by now—!"

However, Zenitsu hadn't finished chanting his attack, "..Godspeed."

He lunged forwards in the blink of an eye, and before Daki knew it, his blade had lodged itself within her neck, while sending her flying backwards.

Meanwhile, Tanjirou's blade still couldn't get through Gyutaro's neck fully, which at this point, caused him to inwardly panic.

'Shit!! Shit, shit!! I can't cut it!! His neck is way too tough!! His body should be weakened by the poison, so it's my strength that I'm lacking!!'

Suddenly, Gyutaro sent blades towards Tanjirou, which forced his blade to slowly remove itself from Gyutaro's neck.

As Gyutaro pushed Tanjirou backwards, veins had bulged from his face in fury as he let out a scream, "YOU BRAT! I'LL KILL YOUUU!!"

He swung his scythe at Tanjirou, only for a certain someone to swoop in and block the attack for the burgundy haired boy.

It was none other than Tengen Uzui.

Gyutaro widened his eyes at a smirking Uzui, "WH- WHAT!? YOU'RE NOT DEAD!! HOW!?" Uzui snickered, "HAHAH!! BETWEEN YOU AND ME, A CERTAIN SOMEONE COUGHED BLOOD UP ON ME, DELAYING THE POISON!! HAHAH!!"

As if on cue, you appeared besides Gyutaro, despite being in an immense level of pain. Everything hurt, and you had never felt this much pain before. But you forced yourself to get up, no matter how much you wanted to lay and fall unconscious.