Welcome to New York Cit- Welcome to a random ass city in the Northwest!

TA-DAAA

DOUBLE UPDATE LETS GOOOOO

felt bad for not updating for a solid 3 days, so here's a present for u guys!

WARNING : Swearing , Vomit

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Look, here's the thing, you were never the type of person to perform a sappy goodbye. But ever since you got your ass warped into Demon Slayer, almost every single goodbye was emotional.

Take this one for example.

You screeched at the top of your lungs with tears in your eyes, "ELI, GET YOUR CRUSTY HANDS OFF OF MEEEEEE!!! WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! HOSHI, BITE HIS FINGERS OFF!!!"

He attempted to pull you off of poor Urokodaki, who you clung onto, "SHUT THE FUCK UP! GODDAMN!! YOU SAID GOODBYE TO EVERYONE HERE, SO GET A MOVE ON!!"

Zenitsu squeezed his legs together, "GUYS.. I REALLY GOTTA GO TO THE BATHROOM!! PLEASEEE!!" Eli snapped his head towards Zenitsu, "ZENITSU, YOU BETTER HOLD IT— andd he's already making a dash for the fucking toilet."

Tanjirou tried to pull Urokodaki away from you, "(Y/N)! Let go of Urokodaki-san! You have to go for your mission!" You sniffled while you sobbed hysterically, "B-BUT!! I WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE DAD FOR SO LONNNGGG!!"

Urokodaki pulled you up by your haori before gently patting you on your head, "I'll make sure to send letters once you're back. Good luck and stay safe, okay?" You loosened your grip on him, "I'M GONNA MISS YOOOUUU— ACK!!"

Eli had already taken the chance and pulled you away from Urokodaki before dragging you down the dirt road, "Annndd we're off!! Cya later, alligators!!"

Inosuke cocked his head to the side, "HAAAH?! WHAT'S AN ALLIGATOR?!" Tanjirou yelled out to the two of you while cupping his hands around his mouth, "BYE!! YOU EACH BETTER COME BACK SAFE AND SOUNNDDD!!"

You wriggled in Eli's grasp, "I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR NASTY ASS HANDS OFF OF ME I WILL END YOU!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

Eli yanked you to your feet, "YOU'RE SCREAMING RIGHT NEXT TO HOSHIS EAR, YOU DIPSHIT!! HER EARDRUMS ARE GONNA BURST FROM YOUR LOUD AND OBNOXIOUS VOICE!!"

After about twenty minutes of walking, you had finally calmed down, leaving you suddenly hyper. You turned to Eli, "You know what time it is?"

Eli smirked, "Oh, I know exactly what time it is."

You each pointed to eachother with finger guns, "OOOHHHHH..."

You then began to sing while making hand gestures as you walked, "We're wa-wa-walking like.."

Eli continued the verse, "..Superstars! Destination: A fancy party thats.."

You continued while you pretended you were holding a microphone, "..Far! Pass the mic right over to," You both turned around simultaneously, "Zenitsu!"

You each froze when realizing Zenitsu wasn't there. You cleared your throat awkwardly, "We forgot Zenitsu." Eli continued to sing, "But.. we can't turn back 'cause we've gone too.. far-itsu!"

You slightly turned your head to face Eli, "We gotta turn back though.. we.. we can't just leave him. That was a pretty good rhyme though!"

Halfway through the walk back to retrieve Zenitsu, you each noticed the boy in question sprinting down the path towards you two in tears, "HOW DID YOU GUYS FORGET MEEE??!! I'M SO HURRTT!!"

Once he skid to a stop next to you, all three of you continued to walk. Eli was the first to respond, "Don't blame us! You were the one that took so long in the bathroom, that we forgot about you!"