Eli Having No Sense Of Direction

DAAYUUUMM CHAPTER 60 ALREADY

WARNING : Swearing , Blood , Slight Red Light District Spoilers

           ⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

You hadn't realized how exhausted you were, because once you passed out, you were unconscious for god knows how long.

Although, as you began to partially wake up, you felt as if someone were carrying you, and whoever it was, absolutely sucked at giving piggy back rides.

You tried to fall back asleep, because honestly, you weren't in the mood to talk to anyone whatsoever. The mission had already been way too draining as it was.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE WE?!"

"YOUR DUMB OWL GOT US LOST! GREAT JOB! HOW ARE WE GONNA GET BACK NOW?! AAAHHHH!!"

"SHUT UP!! MR. OWL'S TRYING HIS BEST, OKAY?! HE'S DOING A MUCH BETTER JOB THAN YOUR USELESS SPARROW!!"

"DON'T YOU DARE DRAG CHUNTARO INTO THIS!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!! WHERE'S (Y/N)-CHANS CROW?? MAYBE IT CAN LEAD US BACK BECAUSE YOU'RE SO INCAPABLE!!"

"What the hell is her crows name again?? Isn't it Ballet or something??"

Eli cleared his throat dramatically, before screaming at the top of his lungs, "BALLLLEEETTT!! BALLET COME HERE!! WHEREEE ARREEE YOOUU?!"

"THATS NOT HER CROWS NAME, DUMBASS!!"

"WHAT IS IT THEN?!"

An awkward moment of silence ensued.

"..I FORGOT, OKAY?! BUT IT'S MOST DEFINITELY NOT BALLET!"

Yeah, it would be impossible to fall back asleep.

You forced yourself to crack open your eyes, before shifting your body more comfortably, "Will you guys shut up?! I'm trying to sleep! Goddamn!" Zenitsu snapped his head towards you, "(Y/N)-CHAANN!! YOU'RE AWAAAKKEEE!!"

Eli, who turned out to be the one carrying you, sighed out of relief, "Finally! You're awake! Now, get the fuck off my back! You're weighing me down!!" You tightened your wrap around Eli's shoulders, "Fuck no! I feel like shit! I'm not walking back to the Estate!"

You looked around expectantly, "First of all, where's Hoshi? Second of all, how long until we get back? Eli's back is extremely uncomfortable!"

Eli groaned in annoyance, "THEN GET OFF OF IT!" Zenitsu pointed to his shoulder, where a sleeping Chuntaro and Hoshi laid.

He then faked a cough into his fist, "Well, Mr. Moron over here and his useless, 0 iq owl got us lost! So actually, we don't know how long it'll take to get back!" You burst into a small fit of laughter, "OF COURSE HE DID!! PFFT-"

Eli snapped at the both of you, "WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP?! FIRST OF ALL (Y/N), YOU'VE BEEN OFF IN LA LA LAND THIS WHOLE TIME, SO DON'T EVEN START!! AND ZENITSU, YOU'VE DONE NOTHING BUT COMPLAIN!!"

You tugged a tuft of Eli's hair, "Be quiet! I saved your life, bitch! Maybe we should've left your ungrateful ass to die!" Eli snorted, "As much as you say that, all three of us know you wouldn't! Man, you were full blown sobbing when I woke up!"

You tugged his hair harder, "Shut up!" You then paused, "Hold up, did anyone grab my hairpin?? It fell out mid battle.." Zenitsu nodded, pulling it out of his pocket, "Of course I grabbed it, (Y/N)-chan!" He then switched his tone once he looked at Eli, "This idiot was too busy raiding the buffet! Even after most of the food got destroyed!"

Eli rolled his eyes, "Well, ex-cuuusseee me for wanting to eat after dying! I was craving rich people food!"

You sighed exasperatedly, "Of course you were. Now, how the fuck are we gonna get back!? How long have you both been walking for?!" Eli and Zenitsu both glanced at eachother nervously, before they both looked back at you, "About 7 hours.. maybe..?"