Slipped Out

me when i finally update
hiii every1 😇😇

tell me why we reached 100K READS?? HELLOOO???
THANK U SM??

lowkey feel bad cus of the sloooww updates but oh my god thank u sososos much 🫶

love u all

WARNING : Swearing, Very slight Swordsmith Village Spoilers

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

You blinked in sudden surprise.
Once.. twice.. thrice..

'Wait a second.. what'd she just say?'

You squinted through the lined closet, watching the woman make her way towards both Sōta's and Eli's beds.

Her eyes darted back and forth between the two, before she slapped both of their unconscious faces, "YOU.. MORONS! ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?! I SPEND ALL THAT TIME TRAINING YOU JUST SO YOU CAN—"

'WAIT A DAMN MINUTE..'

You cupped your face between your hands, whispering to yourself in a somewhat frenzied state, "Holy shit.. that's who trained Eli!?"

Zenitsu let out a startled scream, interrupting the woman halfway through her scoldings, "AH—!! MISS, MISS PLEASE!" He jogged over to her, "THOSE MORONS ARE INJURED!! ARE YOU OKAY IN THE HEAD!?"

The woman turned her head towards Zenitsu with one of her brows raised. She then questioned him with a condescending tone, "Hey, boy. What did you just say to me?"

A cold shiver ran through Zenitsu's spine, "Uh- erm.. nothing! Yeah, nothing! Sorry! Get back to beating the shit out of them.. I will.." He made an 'X' with his arms, "..NOT stand in your way!"

The woman zeroed her glare on the yellow haired boy; the one who was also dripping with nervous sweat. She then scoffed, "Damn. You're a pussy.. I was just teasing you."

An imaginary arrow pierced Zenitsu right through the chest, "WHAT—?!"

Upon hearing the woman tease Zenitsu in such an ego-crushing way, you snorted into the fist of your hand.

The woman snapped her head towards the sound of your laugh - the closet you were hiding in. It took you a few moments to process what you had just done, and as soon as she started to walk towards you, you inwardly panicked.

'OH FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK—'

You scrambled to try and hide between a couple of brooms, but to your embarrassment, it made even more noise.

She neared even closer.

Zenitsu, who had just finally caught on what was happening, scrambled over to the woman, "WAIT, WAIT, WAIT! YOU REALLY DON'T WANT TO GO IN THERE—"

But he was too late.

She slammed the sliding door open, causing you to tumble down onto the ground in front of her. This caused a domino effect of brooms and other cleaning supplies to topple on top of you.

You let out a yelp, before sheepishly looking up to her figure, "Tiimmmbeerrr.. am I right—? Haha.." You reluctantly batted the brooms and cleaning supplies off your back, before shakily trying to stand up.