Shenanigans But Make It Fancy

FINISHED STATE TESTING FOR LAST WEEK LETS GOOOOO

NOW IM ON APRIL VACATION WOOOOOOO

ALSO ALSO ALSO.. THANK U ALL SM FOR 20K READS AAAAAHHHHHH
ILYSM.

**read a/n at the end pls!!**

(h/t) = hair type (curly, wavy, straight, etc.)

WARNING : Swearing

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

The next day came sooner than you had hoped, but on the bright side, you were able to sleep until the afternoon. It was like you were on cloud nine, you hadn't been able to sleep that late since forever.

Eli had given you the dress he got from Hana, and now you were changing in a separate room.

You placed a hand on your hip and your fingers to make a v position at your chin, while you stared at the dress and judged it. It was mediocre, not too fancy, but not too casual.

Oh, how you hated fancy clothing.

You narrowed your eyes on the dress. It was medium length, so it went right above your kneecaps. It was a deep, jet black color, but you didn't know if you liked that or not. It had long, silky sleeves that went to your wrist, and a bateau neckline.

You hummed, mumbling under your breath, "Guess I have nothing else to wear.." As you slid the dress on, you continued to groan and mumble, "Hate this stupid mission. Why couldn't I get one where I could wear my normal uniform?!"

Once you looked into the mirror, you were honestly kind of surprised, it was a perfect fit to your figure. You scratched your cheek awkwardly, "Something's.. missing.." Your eyes trailed to your hairpin in your hair, making you come to a conclusion.

You plucked your hairpin out of your hair, before putting your hair back up into a full bun. A few strands of (h/t) fell loose in the front, but you were way too lazy to fix it.

You turned to Hoshi, who was sitting on a table before scooping her up and onto your hand, "Alrighty then.. lets goooo..." You slid open the door to the room before walking out and into the shared room.

Eli and Zenitsu were already finished getting dressed up, each of them wearing a simple tuxedo. The only difference was that Eli wore a navy blue one, while Zenitsu wore a orange-yellow one.

You snorted, "Wow. Look at you two all fancied up.. might as well start talking like you're from the United Kingdom!! Pip pip, cheerio!"

Eli snickered, "Why, I indubitably am from Great Britain, luv! And might I say, you look absolutely atrocious!" You nudged him playfully, "Oh, like you look any better!"

Zenitsu snapped his head towards you, beginning to swoon, "(Y/N)-chaaann!! That dress suits you so well!! Marry me!! We're destined to be together-"

"Nope!"

You then raised a brow, "How the hell are we gonna be able to bring our swords into the party? Even if I hid it under my dress.. it'd still be completely visible.."

Eli scratched his cheek, "Ohh uh.. didn't think about that part. Maybe we can like.. hide it somewhere? Yeah.. we could do that!" You poked his shoulder, "Annndd what about Hoshi, smartass?"

Eli shoved you away from him, "I don't know, man! Why are you asking me this?! What about the nincompoop that came with us?!" Zenitsu began to screech, "I'M NOT A NINCOMPOOP!! YOU'RE THE NINCOMPOOP, IF ANYTHING!!"

They began to butt heads.

"OH REALLY, AM I NOW?! TRY GOING WITHOUT CRYING FOR TEN MINUTES TOPS AND THEN WE'LL TALK!!"