Au Revoir!

7K READS?? NO WAAYYY..
I LOVE U ALL SM 😭

(edited as of 3.22.24)

WARNING : Swearing

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

You were... thrown off, to say the very least.

You'd expected to be shamed and ridiculed by Haganezuka, grab your sword and leave; before you could be reminded of your failure to change your sword's color.

You had also known Inosuke would be a complete dumbass, and purposefully chip his swords directly in front of Kanamori.

But, for your sword to change color?

That was the very last possible thing you'd thought would happen.

Hell, you thought you were a lost cause.

You blinked, your mouth agape as you watched the once dull, regular blade you wielded change color.

However, rather than transforming into a metallic hue, it turning transparent.

'What... the fuck...?'

Everyone had their complete, undivided attention set on your blade—zeroing in on the rare occurrence.

You were sure you'd never heard of a transparent blade. Not ever.

"When I.. er, hoped my blade would finally change color.. I never thought it'd turn, like.. transparent," You mumbled, your eyes locked in awe on your sword.

"This.. this isn't normal, right? I mean— when the hell did transparent swords exist? Isn't it supposed to be a solid color?" You turned to the collective group, your eyes wide.

Kanamori, in a state of shock, slowly approached you—his gaze transfixed on the blade. You were sure that if he hadn't had a mask on, his jaw would be dropped.

"I.. I've never seen anything like it! What about you, Haganezuka..?" Kanamori questioned.

In turn, Haganezuka remained eerily silent.

"(Y/N)!! It— it changed color! You did it, you got stronger!" Tanjirou cheered, leaning in to get a better look of the sword, smiling.

You mimicked his wide smile, "I mean.. yeah— I— I did." Then, once fully processing, your volume increased, "I DID IT!! HAH, FUCK YEAH!!"

Inosuke cocked his head to the side, leaning in alongside Tanjirou, "HAH?! A TRANSPARENT BLADE? I WANT ONE, GIVE IT TO ME!"

He then snapped his head toward Kanamori, "YOU!! MAKE ME AN INVISIBLE BLADE LIKE (M/N)'S! RIGHT NOW!"

Kanamori had completely snapped.

Therefore, Tanjirou was forced to hold him back—ensuring he didn't shred Inosuke to pieces.

"YOU!! I'LL MURDER YOU, YOU DAMN BOAR!"

As you analyzed your sword, rotating it and catching it within the light, you noticed a starry-like shimmer it radiated; it were as if there were stars encased within the sword itself.

You blinked.

"Holy shit, it shimmers."

You then grew excited, laughing ecstatically, "HELL YEAH, THE SWORD FUCKING SHIMMERS!"