Kazumi Worries For Your Bowels

WOOOO ANOTHER CHAPTER

from here on out, expect a chapter every other day 🙌🙌

also, i know i've already said this but,

TYSM FOR ALL THE LOVE ON THIS STORY 💪💪

i honestly wasn't expecting this book to get so many views, so tysm <3

(edited as of 5/19/23)

Warning : Swearing , Violence

           ⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Previous to the Taisho Era, you had no problem with going on long walks. So much so, it was one of your favorite things to do.

However, after walking for god knows how long, you were starting to dread the journey to your first mission.

It had seemed like a lifetime had passed, and you grew impatient as time passed through. You exasperatedly sighed, before complaining to Tanjirou, "We've gotten lost three times.. and have been walking for so long—!"

Tanjirou nodded, sharing the exasperated sigh as well, "Yeah.. our crows aren't the best at directions.." He then sympathetically eyed Tennouji and Yue, "Sorry!"

You walked alongside Tanjirou, rolling your shoulders in an attempt to stretch them, "How much longer, anyways? It's been almost a day, and my legs ache.."

Tanjirou blinked, before raising his nose in the air and sniffing as if he were a dog, "I'm not sure.. but from what I can smell.. it seems like we're close!"

You stifled a laugh, turning your head away from him so he couldn't see your puffed cheeks.

'He's.. just like a dog! What the hell!?'

Regaining your composure, you turned back to him. Upon doing so, the two of you interlocked eyes, causing you to snicker and turn away from him once more.

Tanjirou raised his brows, "Hey, what's so funny?!" You shook your head, covering your mouth with your hand, "Nothing! Nothing, nothing at all! Pfft—"

You waved your hand dismissively, coming up with a white lie to avoid hurting his feelings, "I just.. you reminded me of something funny.. that uh—"

You paused, "—Hugh did once. Yeah, that's it! Haha!"

Tanjirou cracked a small smile, "If you say so, haha." He then adverted his attention to Nezuko, adjusting the straps of her box on his shoulders, "Nezuko, are you doing alright?"

You were each met with silence.

You quickened your pace to pass Tanjirou, before turning around and walking backwards while facing him, "Maybe.. she's asleep? Dad did say that she sleeps to regain her energy."

Tanjirou hummed in acknowledgement, "That's true.." He softly smiled, looking at his shoulder, "Rest well then, Nezuko. You'll need it."

Soon enough, you heard Yue squawk overhead, which caused Hoshi to immediately squeak back angrily. You eyed the chipmunk on your shoulder, quirking a brow, "Hey, why are you so mean to her?!"

It was strange, but for some reason, Yue and Hoshi shared a rivalry. It was quite comedic, and it even reminded you of yourself and your brother, in a way.