54

"Colby, put me down!" I exclaimed, wiggling in his hands. "Okay," he replied, shrugging with a cocky grin on that gorgeous face. He unceremoniously dropped me onto the hood of the car. "Oof, you're going to dent the damn car," I grumbled, as he pushed his waist in between my open legs. "Callie," he said, sternly. I looked up to meet his gaze and blushed with the heat that I saw swirling there. "Huh?" I murmured. "Shut up," he said, before he captured my lips with his own.

I moaned into his open mouth, caught off guard with just how badly I wanted him right then. My arms circled his neck, as I let my fingers tangle in the curls there. His lips and tongue were dominating mine, taking control in a fierce heat that I hadn't felt from him before. I eagerly took everything he was giving me and let him take whatever he wanted, in return. 

His hands gripped my hips, yanking me against his waist, so that I slid to the edge of the car hood. When he tore his lips away from mine and started ravishing my neck, I let my head fall back and opened my eyes.

The sun was almost up now, bleeding colors into the day. The purple, pink, and golden lights lit up the sky, like the most beautiful watercolor painting. I sighed and closed my eyes again, as Colby's teeth scraped across the sensitive skin of my neck. I felt like I was in Heaven. 

I was so caught up in what he was making me feel, I almost didn't hear the obnoxiously obvious cough that sounded nearby. Almost. My eyes popped open again, only to connect with my brother, Charles' gaze. 

"Shit," I muttered, as I moved my hands to Colby's chest and pushed slightly. "No, don't wanna," he murmured, against my neck. I smiled and pushed him again. "We have company," I whispered. He groaned in disappointment and leaned back, looking into my eyes. "At the worst possible time," he murmured.

I giggled and shook my head. "Not the worst. 5 more minutes and it would've been." His eyes flashed with lust, at the same time a smirk curved those full lips. "No," I said, shaking my head. "Colby, you know my brother, Charles."

Colby turned, giving me enough room to hop down off of the car to stand next to him. "Morning," Charles said, toasting his coffee cup at Colby, with humor dancing in his eyes. "Morning," Colby replied. I noticed his cheeks start to redden and couldn't help but to smile. Guess he forgot that my brothers live here too. 

"What are you doing home so soon?" Charles asked. "I thought you were going to be gone until Sunday." I pursed my lips and nodded. "That was the plan. I just...forgot that I had something to take care of here." I didn't want to tell my brothers about what Will had said. Not yet, anyway. They would just make the situation worse and either get themselves hurt, or end up in jail. They weren't the type to think things through, before they acted. It was always punch now, ask later, with them.

Especially, when it came to family.

Charles furrowed his brow, holding my gaze. "You sure?" he grunted. Damn my inability to lie well. I kept my eyes on his, nodded, and pasted a smile to my face. "Yeah, I'm sure. I just forgot about Mom's home nurse calling today. She'll be on Facetime, so I have to be here with her." He seemed to believe me, because he just shrugged and nodded. Maybe I was getting better at it.

"Sucks you had to cut your trip short," he said. "Good to see you again, Colby." "You too," Colby replied, as Charles turned to walk back to his trailer. Once he was safely out of earshot, Colby looked at me, with a little bit of that anger back again. 

"Why didn't you tell him about Will? Your brothers should know," he insisted. I rolled my eyes and reached down to take his hand. "Because, I'm doing the best I can to keep you out of jail. I wouldn't be able to keep all three of you from doing something stupid. There's a time and place for everything. If I need to tell them, then I will."