News Around the World

Börja om från början

In fact, Big News Morgans even put in from interviews of how people saw Yukiko, he believes that the Pirate Empress may finally meet her match.

In other words, as people from Water 7 spoke of how gentle she was, some even said she is more fair than the Pirate Empress.

Such a remark can bring fury from a certain female Warlord.

"I was the most beautiful woman. But then she came along and now everyone's eyes are on her. No matter what, I'll get that title back!" A certain female pirate said tearing a poster apart.

-------------
Further down the Grand Line........

On the Moby Dick.....

A certain pirate was looking over the bounties with deep interest before chuckling to himself.

"So, it looks like they have announced their return, but HE'S yet to appear. But this young White-haired......I wonder what future lies ahead of her. There will be people after her and those Gods. But one thing is certain. The Grand Line will get a whole lot interesting." Whitebeard chuckled.
----------------
An island somewhere in the Grand Line...

A large hulking man laughed as he drank his sake.

"Interesting. About time some real entertainment appeared. And the bounties on those beasts....those stuckups of the government must be desperate or even scared. Wororororo!"
----------
On an island somewhere in the Grand Line...

A large woman with pink hair cackled at this news. "Mamamamama!"

"You look amused today, mama, lick."

"Well, it turns out there's a young beast master among the Supernovas now. And with creatures I've never heard of." She said as her oldest son read the paper.

"If we had them, no one will say no to us, lick."

"Gather all my other eligible sons, we need to find someone to be her husband after all. Mamamamama!"
--------------
As everyone knows, countless numbers of pirates and enter the grand line, but only a few made it in that far to the end of the first half.

The people in question, are known as the Supernovas. The problem children of the current era of piracy, and some would say that one of them may go on to become the new leader of a new generation of pirates.

They compose of promising rookies that have bounties and over a hundred million.

With that many rookies passing the Red Line, things will get quite ugly in the New World.

-----------

Capone 'Gang' Bege, from the West Blue, and captain of the fire tank Pirates, worth 138 million berries.

"Interesting. I wonder if she'll pull something at the Red Line."
-----------------
"Hmm. Maybe I should meet up with her. After all, she's one the top supernova, and a fellow woman at that." A woman said eating pizza again with a smile.

Jewelry Bonney aka the glutton, from the South Blue, captain of the Bonney Pirates, worth 140 million berries.
----------------
".......... I suggest none of you pick a fight with her." A blonde haired man told his crew as he shuffled his cards.

"What, why not captain?"

".....According to the cards if we did, it would only bring us bad luck. And a particular card keeps appearing.

The Lovers."

Basil Hawkins the magician, from the North Blue, captain of the Hawkins Pirates, worth 249 million berries.
--------------
"Hey captain, did you hear?  The Strawhats destroyed Enies Lobby!"

"That so? We got stiff competition this time."

Scratchmen Apoo otherwise known as the Roar of the Sea, a grand line native and a member of the long arm tribe, captain the on-air Pirates, worth 198 million berries.
--------------
A certain red haired captain with an angered face just as red was spewing curses as stomped around his ship after seeing the new bounties, tempted to break something.

Eustass 'Captain' Kid, From the South Blue, captain of the Kid Pirates, worth 315 million berries.

Great. Now that Strawhat and Beast Master is this big in the pirate world, bigger than his own captain, he'll be looking for blood.

'Massacre Soldier' Killer of the Kid Pirates, from the South Blue, worth 162 million berries.
-----------------
"No one had ever seen creatures like these before. What could their appearance mean?"

'Red Flag' X Drake, From the North Blue, a former marine rear admiral, captain of the Drake pirates, worth 222 million berries.
---------
"Heheheh. Heaven must really be in favor if they made it this far. But I wonder how long their luck will last."

Mad Monk Urouge, a sky island native, Captain of the Fallen Monk Pirates, worth 108 million berries.
--------------------
As a Submarine was floating to the surface, the captain was reading the article on the Enies Lobby incident in amusement.

"What's funny captain?"

"Pirates will be looking up to these two after this disturbance. Wonder what other tricks she's got up her sleeve."

"Wait, are you gonna ask her to join us or something?"

"Not at all. Besides, she's already claimed by Strawhat, and I'm not that kind of man to steal another's woman."

Trafalgar Law, the surgeon of death, captain of the heart Pirates, from the North Blue, worth 200 million berries.
-------------
They may be known as the the strongest rookies, but they won't be prepared for the storm that will soon come.

As a certain warlord said,

A new era was drawing ever closer.

-----------
As the day drew to a close, Yukiko headed for her new bedroom as she saw Luffy heading with the others but Franky stopped him.

"Wait bud, you and Yukiko got your own room together."

That got everyone to stop.

"Oh okay, let's go Yukiko!" Luffy said excited.

Sanji in particular sulked and hit the floor to Zoro's amusement.

"Why does he get to have a room with Yuki-chan?!"

"He is planning to be King of the Pirates and Yukiko would be his queen right?" Franky asked.

Then Sanji growled...."He'd better not do anything to Yuki-chan....."
----------
Luffy was floored by their room and giggled as he was swayed by the water bed.

Yukiko came out of the bathroom after a quick shower and dressed in a soft blue nightgown.

"We'd better get some rest. We'll have plenty of time to explore the Sunny tomorrow." Yukiko said getting under the covers as Luffy followed and Pachi got into her bed.

"Night Luffy."

"Night." He responded as he snuggled with his girlfriend.