Author's note

To all my readers,

First and foremost, hi everyone and thank you so much for clicking this story.

Her Saviour's Intimacy is my first ever book to write on WattPad. I actually am putting a lot amount of effort on this book, to make it an interesting and a catchy story for all of you.

When it became the month of September of 2022, I thought of writing a trendy, a catchy and a very alluring type of story that would attract the readers with a certain amount of potential. So MAFIA STORIES came into my mind.

And therefore, I thought of writing the book, Her Saviour's Intimacy, beginning on the 1st of October in the year 2022. Currently I'm still updating the book and please bare it with me until I end the book. I hope that I'll be able to give you an interesting story with it's attractive content in the book. And I promise you all that I'll try my best to not make you all disappointed with it's content.

And please don't plagiarize this book. I'm putting so much effort on this, and all of this is purely my imagination. The same plot of the story will be looked alike on other stories as well, because of similar imaginations of writers. Anything that happens in this book can also be happened in real life, as it's coincidental. This is just a story purely made out of my own imagination, and pictures attached in each of the chapters have been inserted for you to know how the characters look like, their appearances and to get an idea of what they do.

Please don't try to steal my work, as I put a very lot of effort in this, to make it a great book. Use your own imagination to write your story with your own ideas.

There will be some typing errors and I'm really sorry for that, but I'll try my level best to not do it.

And for your awareness, please note that this book is for the 18+ audience and will be of:

• Triggering content and violence
• Mature and erotic content
• Abusive content

Kindly note that I'm strictly against rape and assaulting actions and just because I have mentioned abusive scenes among the characters, doesn't mean that I'm helping to promote them.

And finally, I hope you enjoy reading Her Saviour's Intimacy as much as I enjoy writing and elaborating the story further. You're free to drop all what you feel, your ideas, opinions, and perceptions and if there are any errors in the book, please don't hate me for that, and I'll try writing the book with very minimum errors.

Again thank you very much and here we go!