A Crew worth over a Billion!

Start from the beginning

Then she spotted some more posters.

"Wait a minute...." She got the crew's attention.

There were also bounties for Latios, Latias, Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza!

Leviathan Kyogre,
Bounty: 1,930,000,000 berries.

Behemoth Groudon,
Bounty: 1,930,000,000 berries.

Sky Dragon Rayquaza,
Bounty: 2,500,000,000 berries.

Eon Twin Dragons,
Bounties: 967,000,000 each.

"Over a billion?! The government must be dead serious about them!" Nami says.

"They would have to be brave or stupid to place bounties on them." Robin remarked.

"I know you want to talk a lot about it but we need a favor from you guys. Look!"

Luffy and Yukiko gasped.

"It’s Franky’s bounty." Yukiko said.

"Cyborg Franky, 44,000,000."

"This is awful!  Big bro's wanted by the world government!"

"What are we to do?!" Mozu and Kiwi said.

" Right, everyone in water 7 knows about him. He can't stay here anymore!  Although he would probably not leave the island no matter how much we begged him!
This is why we came to talk you! Even if, it is against his own will, please take Aniki out to sea with you! He was the son of a pirate to begin with!”

        Luffy laughs. “You didn’t have to say it. I had already decided on making him my shipwright!” He said to their happiness.

----------

"Are we all on the same page about Usopp?” Zoro asks.

"Yeah." Luffy nods.

        When no one says anything he looks at Luffy who is packing his bag with meat. “This is a matter of pride.”

        “I know that. Anyway, how long are you guys going to stay depressed?” Luffy asks as he and Yukiko held hands.

        Sanji shoves his bounty in our faces and cries, “Why am I the only one with a drawn picture?! It doesnt look like me at all!”

Zoro murmurs, “It looks exactly like you…”

 Pachi giggles as Sanji speaks in an inaudible language as he falls to the floor from Zoro’s comment. Nami sighs, “I was tricked… He said he was a reporter…"

"Hey at least your picture turned out cute. Besides I think you'll have marriage suitors rather than bounty hunters after you.” Yukiko tried cheering Nami up who giggles a bit.

        “I got a complaint too! I fought like a true man! I gotta object to this 50 beri bounty! Even Pachi got a bounty and its bigger than mine!” Chopper cries to Luffy.

        Luffy laughs and he goes out the front door, “Don’t forget anything guys. Once we get the ship and Franky, we're out of here!”

        “Sanji’s not moving!” Chopper gets their attention.

   Zoro looks irritated, “Guess you gotta be the new cook, Yukiko.”

        That got Sanji up.
-------------

They got to the docks quickly, only to find that Franky isn’t around.

        “I’ll show you the ship in his place. It’s truly the best ship. Once I saw the blueprints, I was amazed. This ship can sail over any sea. With this ship, sailing to the end of the Grand Line won’t be a dream. That was a message from Franky, Straw-Hat. If you’re going to become the King of Pirates someday! Then your ship should be the King of Beasts!” Iceberg throws off the sheet covering the large ship.