Chapter 88: The Curse of Captain Ghoulbeard part 3

Start from the beginning

Iris Amicitia: "GUYS! LOOK WHAT IT'S DOING!"

They turn to see the monster ship light up from it's mouth as Cid thought.

Cid: "what the hell it's doing?"

Cait Sith who was upgrade by Kevin which he is now taller but more cat like as he wear more clothes as he saw it.

Cait Sith: "I'm not sure but IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S GONNA SHOOT US."

Then It jump out the water and head towards the group which they duck but it struck the building and with a flash bright light blind them. When it fade, the building was gone as the group was in shock.

Momo Yaoyorozu: "D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-Did that thing just m-m-m-m-m-make the building g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-gone?"

Chou: "It's like this thing can make everything touch gone."

Dr. Jaona Huchina: "This will be discover and science of it. Am I right Azazel?"

Azazel: "RIGHT DOCTOR!"

Malina: "WELL TOU GUYS STOP IT NOW? YOU TWO LIKE YOU TWO RELATIONSHIP OF FAMILY!"

Lucifer: "Just focus on the attack."

Makoto Nanaya using her skill like Crush Trigger as she sigh.

Makoto Nanaya: "We need to do what we can to help and.....Huh?"

Makoto spot something just above the ship as three figure came out as they fell as one shot their gun and struck hard as it roar. The three figure which Makoto knows them.

The first was a young girl with long back length blond hair and green eyes. she wears a Control Organization blue cloak with a hood, long black socks, and blue military boots. When she is in battle, she wears a jolting sapphire Control Organization uniform dress with a white collar and a short red tie, with two separate long sleeves that have two heavy metal bands and a long red strap, white gloves, and carries two giant pistols linked together, the Bolverk.

 When she is in battle, she wears a jolting sapphire Control Organization uniform dress with a white collar and a short red tie, with two separate long sleeves that have two heavy metal bands and a long red strap, white gloves, and carries two gia...

Next was a young vampire girl with pale skin, long blond hair tied into two pigtails with black ribbons, and red eyes. She wears Gothic Lolita fashion with a frilly black gown and jacket, red ribbon bow tie, a red bat symbol design cross from the front to the back on her dress, another red cross on her shawl and bottom half, black pony heel boots with a red cross, and red ribbon on her right ankle. Physically, Rachel is said to look around 12 years old, however, she gives off an aura of someone far older than what she looks.

 Physically, Rachel is said to look around 12 years old, however, she gives off an aura of someone far older than what she looks