Chapter 88: The Curse of Captain Ghoulbeard part 3

Start from the beginning

He point the boat part was somehow repair itself like healing.

Kevin: "CRAP! HOW!?"

Fang Lao: "I think whatever it eat inside, must have something to do the boat to heal it."

Kevin: "Like blood heal thier wounds. Crap I didn't know it."

Wong Chie: "If we make sure no one will be apart of the ship, then we finished it off."

Sakura: "It's gonna be harder then we have to, there's alot of people are hiding and no one are brave to left."

Kevin: "We are busy here. I hope the others have luck."

(Others)

Saddly Kevin's lovers/friends are not the ones having problems.

Yang Xaio Long: "WHY! WON'T! THIS! FREAKING! DIE!?"

Rainbow Dash: "WELL WERE NOT SURE WHY IT CAN HEAL IT! THIS GET US NO WAY."

While Kevin was fighting the vampire tugboat, they were fighting the War ship creature that someone did mad scient as right now they try to fight it but no use. Evertime they slash, dent or blow up, it regeneration it's wounds like heal itself. This furious the group.

April: "WELL THIS BAD AS IF THIS SCRAPE IRON WILL JUST (SMASH) DIE! (SMASH) God this sucks, WHOA!"

She dodge the tentacle as it roar in human as Terry Bogard use his backspin kick follow by an upper fist. Chun-Li use her Hazanshu to hit the ship monster but it fire like weapon to blow them up but she duck and kick the cannon ball and luckly it blow the sand up but some are unlucky was almost get hit.

Chun-Li: "It's like everytime we hit it, it heal itself. It's like someone fuse the monster and ship into something horror."

Wendy was watching as she was give by Kevin a weapon she's like a magic gem he got as she use her powers to punch and change size she wants as she was beating up but knock down.

Wendy Corduroy: "I think it's best you have try to fight as immortal ship that can't kill."

Shantae in her spider form as she shot web and she shot in the eye as it scream while she dodge the attack.

Shantae: "I agree but it's possible to find out where it comes from."

Holly ordered her pet Wilbur to crush it as he try as he can bvut was shot and shooting at Wilbur as he is in pain.

Holly Lingerbean: "THIS IS BAD! WILBUR'S BITES DID NO GOOD!"

Kyojuro Rengoku: "It's like this thing has begain power and knowlish for the fight.

Genya Shinazugawa: "Then HOW WE GONNA KILL IT!?"

Tanjiro Kamado: "WE HAVE TO DO WE CAN!"

Judgement roar as she punch the ship monster as she try to make it dent but fault as her anger grow.

Judgement: "YOUR NEVER AFENT THE JUDGEMENT YOUR GETTING!"

Bu the ship smashe her away as she tumble and rolling until she lay in pain while Cerberus was knock to the sand as they had the same pain to shared.

Cerberus: "That big thing hurt us!"

Seryu Ubiquitous: "YEAH WE SEE THAT! How can we know who made this thing?"

Chizuru Kagura: "Were not sure who but whoever this person made this, has sick mind in their brain."

Cor Leonis and Aranea Highwind was stabbing the creature but it close up and it roar at them.

Aranea Highwind: "WELL WE KNOW SOMEONE WILL PAY WHAT THEY DO!"

Iris Amicitia was hidding with Kevin's siblings as she know it's mouth was open as a weird light lid up.