He looks up now with that serious look.

        “All that’s left now is to build it. I already have the design and materials. So, what I’m saying here is… it would be my honor if you would take my ship and sail the world!” He finishes.

This wakes Luffy up and he starts glowing in excitement.

        Yukiko was the first to break the silence, “YOU’RE GIVING US A FREE SHIP?!”

"Pachi?!?!"

        “All I ask is it’s in good hands. Trust me. There’s nothing more I want than that! Gol D. Roger, his ship was Oro Jackson! It was made out of a Jewel Tree so I know! I’ll show you guys the best damn ship you’ve ever seen!”

Everyone was happy as this was good news. They will get a new ship that can finish their journey.

Yukiko looked over at Luffy who also smiled and they held hands as a new chapter was gonna be in their lives now.

However, the mood is ruined when a wall is destroyed by a rather large marine. “WHAT THE?!” Yukiko screams as the others are blinding by the debris.

        The man laughs. “I have two friends who would love to share a word with Monkey D. Luffy.”

As he charges, Yukiko went into action.

"Minerva, Leota, Psyche, Defense!"

The three Psychic Ladies as Yukiko called them, put up a strong Protect that blocked the coming fist to Luffy's relief.

"Hm. Impressive. Not many can block my Fist of Love. Guess I'd better train harder. I heard you've been making trouble again, Luffy." The old man said.

"Grandpa! What are you doing here?!" Luffy yelled.

Then a new voice also popped up.

"Garp, you knucklehead! I said greet our grandson, not HIT him!" A woman's voice yelled kicked Garp on the head.

"Ow! Hey, I didn't arrest him!" Garp yelled as he gained a bump on the head.

"Not the point." A woman in a vice-admiral outfit said. She had graying brown hair and some wrinkles around her eyes, but she still looked like she could still be in her 40s.

"Grandma! You're here too?!" Luffy yelled.

"Yup, how's my favorite monkey doing? Heard you gave Spandam hell, good. I never really liked him to be honest." The woman said with a smile.

The crew looked on in shock.

"Those two people..." Nami said.

"Vice-Admiral Garp, the hero of the Navy!" Sanji exclaimed.

"And Bounty Hunter Swordswoman turned Vice-Admiral, Crimson Slash Rosella!" Robin adds.

"These are Luffy's.......grandparents?!?" The crew exclaimed.

Then Garp and Rosella looks over at Yukiko.

"You must be Yukiko, we've heard a lot of things about you. So you're dating our grandson?" Garp asked.

"I hope you've been looking out for him." Rosella nodded.

"Of course she has! We even go into battle together! We became a couple after we beat Crocodile!" Luffy exclaims with a smile.

"He's not lying there. She's done a great job keeping him occupied. " Nami commented.

Garp and Rosella were quiet for a while then Rosella laughed.
"Well, that's good to hear!"