|13| Butterfly

𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙣
⊱ ─────────── ⊰

"How's this?" I ask the girls when I strike another pose

"Sexy." Some freckle-faced guy says as he walks past with a group of friends.

Ignoring them, I only make eye contact with the camera.

"I think that's enough pictures, can we go inside now?" Jasmine is itching to get out of the line and go inside of the bar already.

She's been slightly annoying all day because she wants to see Tate so bad. Honestly, I think it's cute that she has a crush, but she's, like, desperately pining for this man.

"And you were talking about having no ass." Lucy teases me, handing over my phone to look over the hundreds of photos she took.

I smile at her as a thank you for being my photographer.

"Oh, it's just the angle." I tell her with a squeeze.

She giggles and stands behind me in line.

With all of us buzzed, we didn't want to wait in line for forever but it is a Saturday night so of course everyone else is dying to get in already, too.

So far, I love Nashville! I've got to say, the live music is really doing it for me, it everywhere. Bars, clubs, and stages advertise the city's well-known bands, local talent, and rising favorites almost every night of the week apparently.
When the sun goes down in "Music City" the fun just gets started. Great food, line dancing, sold old rooftop bars, there's no wrong way to spend a night out on the town here.
Lower Broadway, where we are for the night, is home to the best night life in the state. The glittering street is packed with bars galore and coveted DJs, famous for their multilevel entertainment.
And, the crime is low here since it's a tourist area, so that's a plus.

"The cowgirl boots are really doing it for me." Chris says, coming back to me in line after leaving for a smoke break with the guys.

"I knew they would." I smirk, grabbing him by the belt loop.

Our eyes lock and I act on my impulses, pressing my lips into his.

Chris smiles darkly against my lips and then locks our fingers.

"What y'all standing in line for? Come on." Eli waves us to the front of the line where he slaps hands with the bouncer.

"Why didn't he just say that he knew the bouncer before?" Sloane mumbles, trekking forward.

Chris slaps my ass and we walk forward, stepping into Fat Angel's. Finally, I can see what all the hype is about. It was my idea to come here but only after a million recommendations from people online.