|10| Ms.Lydia

𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨
﹥━━━━━━━━━━﹤

Day three waking up to my beautiful fiancé in our first home together.
While this amazes me every second throughout the day, it just feels right. It's normal - comfortable.

"Good morning." Morgan wakes me up with a kiss.

She rolls on top of me and giggles in my face.

It's Sunday so I don't particularly have any plans besides golfing but that's a little later.

Since her stay at the retreat, Morgan's been waking up even earlier than me, so I have to get used to that.

I love that I added the natural light element with that large window because it just shines in here and casts angelic imagery over Morgan

I love that I added the natural light element with that large window because it just shines in here and casts angelic imagery over Morgan. And she is an angel, so perfect.

Her hair falls down her back longer than it has since I've known her.
She's half dressed in a tank top and pair of panties, and still takes my breath away.

"Good morning, Mrs.Vaughn."

"Not yet," she squeaks, sealing her lips. Morgan shakes her head and smiles. "soon."

"Soon." I repeat with a smirk.

Morgan kisses me again and then rolls off of my body.

"What time is it, how long have you been up?" I croak, sitting up.

Morgan does some light cleaning around the room.

"Almost nine," she answers with a shrug. "I've been up since six."

I hang my head and look around the floor for my phone. If it's not plugged up in the charger, then I lose it in the middle of the night.

I stand and adjust my business in my briefs, walking to the bathroom.

"You wanna take a walk, or something?" I offer Morgan, shouting from the toilet.

She stands in the bathroom doorway and shakes her head no. "Already went, but you should."

I pull my briefs back up and walk away. Or, try to, rather.

Morgan folds her arms over her chest and raises an eyebrow at me.

I laugh, remembering to put the toilet seat down. You'd think I'd have that down by now. It's early.

I'm seated at the table, texting JB and Lee in our groupchat.

"They're about to get on the plane now." I announce to Morgan who's at the stove, cooking.

"I know," she says, "Jas just texted me."

We used to have one big groupchat but since we got the news about Jas and JB splitting, the guys just made their own and the girls only use theirs now too. It's already easier this way.