End of Enies Lobby

Start from the beginning

Rayquaza the Sky High Pokémon. One of the Weather Trio and Sovereign of the Sky.
Rayquaza is said to have lived for hundreds of millions of years in the ozone layer, where it feeds on water and other particles. Rayquaza is rarely seen by people; even in flight, its appearance is indistinguishable from that of a meteor. It can breathe in outer space. Rayquaza preys on the Minior in the Alola region. Rayquaza was worshiped by the Draconid people along with the people of Hoenn as the savior of the region. Thus, they built the Sky Pillar to honor it."

"Wait, you mean we have Gods helping us?! AWow!" Franky exclaims.

"Yeah, I also sent two more Pokémon after Robin to help. They are just waiting for my signal......just hang on Robin. We'll be there." Yukiko said as Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza unleashed hell on the approaching Marines.

The marines were so stunned by this that most of them started to scramble like maniacs.

"WHAT ARE THOSE THINGS?!?!"

"OUR WEAPONS ARENT WORKING! NOT EVEN SEA PRISM!!!"

"RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!"

"EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF!!"

-----------
Meanwhile with CP9

"Heh, Strawhat and his crew will not leave here alive, and we will get Beast Master." Lucci answered and the others nodded their heads in agreement.

"D-DIRECTOR! WE HAVE CATASTROPHIC NEWS! STRAWHAT AND BEAST MASTER IS TAKING US OUT ONE BY ONE! THERE ARE MASSIVE BEASTS ON THE LOOSE!"

"!!!!!" CP9 was speechless.

"Oi. Is this some kind of joke?!" Spandam yelled getting sweaty.

"IT'S THE TRUTH! ABOUT THREE CREATURES ARE RAMPAGING THEIR WAY HERE! A DRAGON, A BEHEMOTH AND A WHALE! WE CAN'T STOP THEM!! OH GOD, IT'S LIKE HELL!! PLEASE, SAVE US!!!"

Robin smirked, they couldn't stop an angry trainer.
-----------
Meanwhile, the Strawhats had already made it to the courthouse and then flew over to the roof, past all the guards out front. The Sea Train had crashed in the area, but the Franky Family were fine, and making their way over.

Soon they would all be here, Robin just had to wait a little longer.
--------------
"Air Door," a voice called making the Strawhats divert their attention to a strange man with a hairstyle like a bull who walked through a door that appeared from thin air, and came to stand on the same rooftop as them as the crew walked off Rayquaza. A devil fruit Yukiko assumed.

"You all must be very brave or very stupid to make it this far."He said.

"And we don't have time to deal with you. Rayquaza." Yukiko said.

Rayquaza used Extremespeed catching the man off guard and knocking him unconscious with a powerful Draco Meteor sending him into Enies Lobby, causing Spandam to scream in fright.

Lucci, the leader of CP0 frowned.

"To be easily defeated like this....it's an insult to CP9." He said as the members walked out with Robin.

None of them noticed two more figures camouflaged following them as they awaited Yukiko's signal.
----------------
Next thing they knew Robin and Franky were out on the balcony, Robin crying when she saw them. "Robin!" Yukiko shouted, most of the crew shouted in unison when they saw their nakama. She looked beat up though, and Yukiko knew that was not something Luffy would stand for.

In an instant the rest of CP9 was standing on the balcony looking down at them. They made comments about how Blueno must've gotten rusty in his time as being a bartender. That made her already boiling blood reach new intensities of heat.