"Wait a moment, wait a moment. "

  Qin Zhen jumped up anxiously. She hurried back and met Xin Qiuru.

  Xin Qiuru: "Miss Qin, regarding your child, oh, Miss Qin, where are you going? Don't you want to know about the child's condition?" "

  "I'll be back soon."

  Qin Zhen, who hurried out of the emergency area, was now in a hurry .She didn't have time to listen about Qin Jianqiang.

  When she stood outside the glass wall and looked at it just now, her son seemed to be a little whiter and had a little flesh on his face.

  No longer like a skinned rabbit.

  Seeing Qin Jianqiang raising his hands and kicking his legs, full of strength, Qin Zhen felt that his son's problem was not big.

  The big problem is on her side.

  Qin Zhen never expected that in just a few days, the Hunan C Expressway would be cleared.

  How come it's unblocked?

  Of course, Qin Zhen doesn't think dredging the Xiang C Expressway is bad, it's very good.

  However, according to the contract, as soon as the Hunan C Expressway is cleared, Hua Mi can take over the material warehouse of C City.

  The entire material warehouse!

  Qin Zhen has prepared dozens of projects, preparing to take Hua Mi step by step to obtain the greatest benefits for the survivors of C City.

  But now, the contracts for these dozens of projects have not been finalized, and Hua Mi is about to take over the entire supply warehouse of C City.

  Too, too fast.

  Qin Zhen quickly returned to her RV, summoned all her secretaries who stayed in Xiangcheng, held an emergency meeting, and immediately kicked out the contracts for dozens of projects.

  She wanted to send half of her secretaries to Hua Mi to sign the contract for the cooperation project.

  It doesn't matter, Qin Zhen comforted herself, such a big material warehouse.

  The material warehouse in C City is the largest material warehouse among the surrounding cities. Hua Mi can't move all the goods in a short while.

  She still had time to catch up on the contract.

 However, Hua Mi stood in the material warehouse of C City, with subtitles flashing in her mind:

 [Unlock Warehouse Level 25 (Space 25X2)]

  [Receive Lottery X1]

  [Remaining Lottery X12]

  [Unlock Warehouse 26 Level (space 26X2)]

  [Obtain lottery X1]

  [Remaining lottery X13]

  [Unlock Warehouse Level 30 (Space 30X3)]

  [Obtain Lottery X1]

  [Remaining Lottery X17]

  When the warehouse reaches level 30, it will become three equally large level 30 warehouses.

  Hua Mi was happy when she saw it. She thought that she had upgraded 15 square meters of black land on the way here.

  So the 15 square meters of black land were put into Level 30 No. 2 Warehouse.

  In Level 30 No. 2 Warehouse, three fruit trees, orange, grapefruit and apple, were previously planted.

  Now Hua Mi found a large number of well-preserved seeds in the supply warehouse in City C.

  It should be prepared by City C for agricultural parks in surrounding cities.

  City C was once the economic king of all cities, and various agricultural academic exchange conferences were often held here.

  Buying and selling crop seedlings in City C is a very common thing.

  Huami found seedlings of 15 types of trees, including peach trees, willow trees, oak trees, luan trees, maple trees, Chinese catalpa trees, camphor trees, elm trees, banyan trees, mulberry trees, pine trees, sandalwood trees, apricot trees, and poplar trees, all with one click. Planted into Level 30 No. 2 Warehouse.

  At this time, it doesn't matter what the trees are like, they can just be cut down and used as firewood for burning.

  Warehouse No. 1 is entirely used to store supplies.

  Warehouse No. 3 is still empty.

  Hua Mi continued to collect supplies and collected all the supplies in City C without leaving a single hair behind. It was only then that Level 30 No. 3 Warehouse was filled.

  But there was no liquidation.

  She walked out of the empty supply warehouse happily, only 10 minutes had passed.

  Shi Caixia outside was still on the phone.

  Seeing Hua Mi coming out of the supply warehouse in City C, Shi Caixia hurriedly greeted Hua Mi and said,

  "Mrs. Gong, Miss Qin said that you should move the supplies slowly first. She will fulfill the contract and will never break her promise. In addition, she has dozens of very good cooperation projects. You must be very interested. How about you give it a listen?"

  Hua Mi slowly walked out with a smile,
  "Yes, of course I am interested. Miss Qin brought it out. The projects are all very good."

  Shi Caixia breathed a sigh of relief. Just as she was about to speak, she saw a puddle of oil in front of Hua Mi's feet.

  "Mrs. Gong, be careful."