In fact, anyone can see that the supply warehouse in C City is now being fought over by this couple.

  The people guarding this batch of supplies are the C City garrison.

  It's easy to find out the location of City C's material warehouse. You can kidnap any senior management and coerce them out.

  But it is not easy to break into the C City garrison and kill all the C City garrison guarding the material warehouse.

  On the phone, the other party laughed,

  "Of course Sister He, we have to take action in this matter. Who doesn't know that you are Brother Fan's favorite?"

  He Xinghui sneered,
  "Who cares if I'm  his favorite or not? In this kind of world, if he can help me. He is my favorite."

  After hanging up the phone, He Xinghui pulled apart her collar and prepared to go find Zhou Cheng.

  In the end, she couldn't find him, so she had to go out to look for the two garrison soldiers who were making a fire in the snow.

  The two ordinary garrisons have been assigned by Hua Mi to tell He Xinghui whatever Zhou Cheng is interested in.

  In the end, He Xinghui came to the conclusion that Zhou Cheng and "Sun Shiping" were going to the material warehouse in City C.

  "Sun Shiping" wanted to get some supplies to support City D. He went to City C's supply warehouse to select supplies.

  He Xinghui became excited for a moment. She had been committing crimes outside C City for so long, sneaking into lone garrison and knocking out countless teams.

  There has never been such a big vote.

  C City's war readiness material warehouse can produce 1 million tons of fabrics alone, not to mention other reserve materials.

 Who wouldn't be tempted by such a large material warehouse when it is placed in front of them?

  Even Brother Fan was moved.

  He reported the incident to Chen Hu.

  Chen Hu made a prompt decision and asked He Xinghui to follow Zhou Cheng and "Sun Shiping" closely to find out in detail the number of people stationed inside and outside the supply warehouse of C City.

  He has been eyeing the combat readiness material warehouse in C City for a long time.

  In the dim room, Chen Hu said to Brother Fan with gloomy eyes,

  "We have lost most of the supplies twice in a row. This time we can only succeed and cannot fail again."

  The first time, Chen Hu hoarded The materials in the industrial park of City A were swallowed up by Gong Yi.

  The second time, the supplies that Brother Fan had hoarded in the unfinished villas were swallowed up by Gong Yi.

  Twice before and after, they evacuated in a hurry and could not bring out much supplies.

  Between taking away food and weapons, they decisively chose to take away weapons.

  In this extreme environment, only by taking away weapons can we better rob other survivors of their supplies.

  However, these supplies were snatched piecemeal, but in the end they were not brought to the table.

  Chen Hu couldn't wait to get D city's combat readiness material warehouse.

  And He Xinghui is specifically responsible for attacking Zhou Cheng.

  She launched a fierce offensive against Zhou Cheng. If he was not careful, she would fall in front of Zhou Cheng, hold his body parts, and touch Zhou Cheng ambiguously. Zhou Cheng just wanted to die!
  He wanted a girlfriend, not a Black Widow.

  What He Xinghui did to Zhou Cheng forced Zhou Cheng to develop gynophobia.

  Finally, while He Xinghui wasn't paying attention, Zhou Cheng ran up to Hua Mi and Gong Yi, looking like he was dying, "I don't want to do it anymore. I really don't want to do it anymore. She seduces me, and I feel like I can't be clean anymore."

  Hua Mi was lying on the bed reading the parenting encyclopedia, while Gong Yi was in the nanny's car, squeezing juice for Hua Mi.

  He poured the juice into the glass, turned around, and the bottle of apple juice was taken away by Zhou Chengshun.

  A dry mouthful.

  Gong Yi said with a dark face,

  "Is this bad? There is no loss for men in such things as seduction."

  Zhou Cheng wiped the apple juice from the corner of his mouth with a sad look on his face, "No, it's my first time. I want to leave it to my girlfriend. If this kind of thing spreads in the future, my reputation will not be clear. Although I look handsome, I'm a good man with masculine virtues in my heart."

  He is a very good man. For a principled man, it would be difficult for Zhou Cheng to accept a woman he didn't like, even if it was a free offer of seduction.

  What's more, this woman may have tortured and killed several of his brothers.

 Hua Mi covered her face with a book and laughed muffledly.

  Gong Yi kicked Zhou Cheng out of the nanny car again, looked for some more apples with a dark face, and gave his wife some apple juice.

  No one understood Zhou Cheng's mood of wanting to die.

  Gong Yi and Hua Mi are both people without sympathy and empathy!

   Zhou Cheng is a poor upright man.