She just hope that the survivors of City C can live up to their expectations, live up to their expectations, and live up to their expectations some more.

  "She is not obligated to help us. She is not from C City and will not always be so kind to us."

 " That's why we have to be more ambitious and clear the obstacles quickly. This is our life and death in C City."

  Shi Caixia shouted loudly, speaking the truth.

  The men in front of her all lowered their heads, feeling aggrieved.

  The contractor strolled over and said to Shi Caixia, "The road is open, they can just shovel the snow."

  Miss Hua just called to say that, so what was Shi Caixia worried about?

  Lao Bao now has experience. Whenever Sister Hua appears, there is no need to be anxious. He can just lie down and wait for the problem to be solved.

  Shi Caixia's mouth opened wide, and several snowflakes floated into her mouth. She looked at the contractor exaggeratedly,

 "The road is clear?"

  Didn't he mean that the obstacle was complicated? It took so long to dredge it, but one-third of the road has not been dredged yet?

 Is the road open now?

  The contractor nodded with a cracked gold tooth. "Of course, I'll do the work. Don't worry. Just ask your people to shovel the snow harder and don't let the snow block the road again."

  He waved his hand and asked his workers to get into the RV and shovel the snow ahead.

  Although the obstacle was cleared, the snow had to be shoveled continuously, otherwise the car would get stuck in the snow within a few hours.

  It is even more difficult for people to pass through.

  Hua Mi, who had already flown to City C, found a place to rest.

  God knows, she went non-stop to the medium-sized recycling bin to recycle all kinds of garbage. She could obviously fly across the road very quickly and complete the workload quickly.

  It took two or three hours of hard work to finish walking the Hunan-C Highway.

  Because her body was heavy, she couldn't run.

 At this time, she finally felt a little tired.

  Seeing that there was no one around, Hua Mi released a nanny car from the No. 1 warehouse on Level 24 and prepared to take a rest.

  This nanny car was something she had won in a lottery before. It was brand new and had never been used.

  Therefore, the smokeless firewood stove was not modified in the car.

  Hua Mi was a little annoyed. If she had known earlier, she should have gone to the Level 24 No. 1 warehouse to collect a batch of smokeless firewood stoves.

  How can she keep warm at this time?

  She thought about it for a long time, but in the end she had no choice but to sit cross-legged in the cold nanny car and take out an [Energy Light Group] to play with.

  She threw the ball of light up and down in her hand, wanting to sleep, but she didn't dare to sleep, for fear that she would freeze to death if she fell asleep.

  At this time, Hua Mi received a call from Gong Yi.

  He asked anxiously on the other end of the phone:

  "Where are you? Why did you come to City C? I'm telling you, it's very dangerous outside City C now.

  Because Chen Hu was in City C. Outside the city, it was a mess.

  The chaos was so great that even Zhou Cheng's garrison could not control it.

  At first, order could be maintained for a period of time, but within a few days, the weather became so cold that Chen Hu's people had no cover at all.

  They will do anything. In order to survive, they will fight and kill without any cover.

  In just a few days, Chen Hu's men killed several garrison soldiers.

  It is often the front foot garrison that stabilizes order. As soon as they turn their backs, they will be attacked by ruffians disguised as survivors.

  It would be fine if it was just one or two things, but now outside of City C, things that go against the garrison are happening everywhere.

  After listening to Gong Yi's words, Hua Mi raised her hand and the [Energy Light Group] in her hand fell to the socket nearby.

  "Zi~" The socket rang. Hua Mi looked up and saw that on the coulomb meter of the nanny car beside her, the original 20% charge suddenly reached 30%.

  Yes, her [Energy Light Group] can be used to recharge a power bank. Why did Hua Mi forget about this?

  She hurriedly threw a few more [Energy Light Groups] into the socket to recharge the nanny car's battery to 100%.

  Turned on the small household air conditioner in the nanny's car.

  With the warm wind blowing, Hua Mi calmly gave Gong Yi the direction and asked him to come find her.

  After hanging up the phone, before Hua Mi could take a break, she heard a woman screaming outside the nanny car,

  "Ah ah ah, let me go, you beasts."