"The snow in Xiangcheng is not that thick."

  Hua Mi, who was sitting next to her, explained,

  "Because there are city clearance teams in and outside Xiangcheng that specifically shovel snow."

  Eight uncle's wreckage team has annexed the management-level wreckage team in Xiangcheng.

  He also hired a lot of people to clean inside and out, and their business scope expanded to City B.

  Because the expressways in City A and City C have not yet been opened, the debris removal team only sweeps the cleared road sections every day.

  The frequency is far less high than the cleaning frequency on Xiangcheng, B City and Xiang B Expressway.

  This snow was only cleared once by the debris removal team.

  When Shi Caixia heard this, her face was extremely surprised. She looked at the driver in a panic and asked nervously:

  "What should we do? Can't we get through now?"

  In fact, when she heard that Hua Mi was going to clear the construction site, Shi Caixia felt that it was a bit unreliable.

  After all, Hua Mi has been pregnant for more than four months. The materials in City C cannot be transported to Xiangcheng, so Hua Mi can't solve the problem by herself.

  It's better to let Gong Yi in City C think of a solution.

  If that didn't work, C City could only spend money and ask Gong Yi's transport plane to help transport the one hundred tons of fabric.

  However, Shi Caixia looked at the current snowy weather and estimated that Gong Yi's transport plane would not be able to reach City C.

  The snow was too heavy. Even if Gong Yi's transport plane was intact, it would be difficult to fly safely to City C in such bad weather.

  The driver in front sighed and backed away. As a result, the wheels were completely stuck and he couldn't move back.

  So the driver simply felt relieved and opened the door.

  "I'll shovel the snow away. Mrs. Gong, just sit in the car and don't move."

  "Wait a minute." Hua Mi reached out and took out two pairs of self-heating insole from the large satchel on the side., "Put them on to keep warm."

  The driver hurriedly thanked her and took them, put on the insoles and got out of the car.

  Shi Caixia also put on the self-heating insoles and opened the car door,

 "I'm here to help."

  It was a miscalculation. Qin Zhen didn't expect that the snow outside Xiangcheng was so thick, so she didn't send a few men to follow Hua Mi.

  Until now, Shi Caixia is still needed to help shovel the snow.

  Hua Mi saw that Shi Caixia and the driver were really busy, so she took out a pair of self-heating insoles and put them under her feet, and got out of the car.

  It was better not to get out of the car. As soon as she got out of the car, she was almost blown away by the wild cold wind.

  But het feet are warm. It seems that the quality of this heated insole is very good.

  "Mrs. Gong, don't get out of the car, get back in the car quickly."

  Shi Caixia shouted loudly in the wind and snow.

  She and the driver, each holding a stick, were digging the snow under the tires.

  Hua Mi walked over and handed out two engineering shovels,
  "Use this."

  Then, Hua Mi walked around the car and collected all the snow under the other three wheels into the medium-sized garbage recycling bin in an instant.

  Seeing that Shi Caixia and the driver were busy, Hua Mi didn't bother the two of them and just walked forward along the highway.

  Shi Caixia behind her called her anxiously, but Hua Mi  pretended not to hear and walked forward, picking up the heavy snow along the way.

  She already has many, many, many [Energy Light Groups].

  It was so much more than the money in her [cashier system].

  She couldn't even count how many of these [energy light clusters] there were.

  Shi Caixia happily chased after her.

  "Mrs. Gong, the car can already pass. It's just that the snow on that section of the road is a bit heavy. The road ahead is not bad."

  She trembled and walked closer to Hua Mi as she spoke.

  But Hua Mi stopped in front of a pile of snowmen on the roadside.

  Shi Caixia didn't know why when was about to speak when she suddenly discovered the pile of snowmen in shock.

 "Are these people?"

  They were people. They were frozen to death on the roadside. In the end, they were covered by the wind and snow, and turned into a human being snowman.

  That's right, there are a bunch of them, in twos and threes, large and small. They should be a family walking on the road. They really can't walk anymore and plan to rest together and sleep.

  As a result, never woke up again.

  There was panic in Shi Caixia's eyes, and she murmured:

  "It's already so cold? Why is it so cold?"

  In the tents in Xiangcheng and B City, there was firewood for heating.

  So Shi Caixia has never seen anyone freeze to death.