Then, Hua Mi put away the knife lightly and said to Qin Zhen,

  "Excuse me, please clean up all the corpses here and move them to the car."

  She had to hide in a place where no one was around and put the corpses into medium-sized garbage Recycle bin.

  Qin Zhen nodded slowly, but had not yet recovered.

  Hua Mi picked up the knife and chased forward again, planning to find An Xiaoyu.

  All those who can run, run fast.

  Hua Mi walked around with the knife in hand, but not only An Xiaoyu couldn't find it, but even the group of survivors just now disappeared.

  She had no intention of picking them out one by one and chasing them down, so she turned around and planned to cause trouble for the Ma brothers.

  However, the Ma brothers also left the tent.

  They returned to City C.

  If Hua Mi kills people like this and scares them to death, it's better to run away first.

  When Hua Mi waved the knife and walked to the car where the corpses were piled, Qin Zhen had already wiped the blood off her face.

  She hurriedly walked behind Hua Mi and said,

  "Ah Mi, Zhou Cheng's transport plane has broken down and the supplies can't be transported."

  She don't know who it was, but in this winter, all the engines of the transport plane were destroyed. All the transport planes in Cheng's hands were useless.

  Hua Mi was stunned and looked back at Qin Zhen,

  "Zhou Cheng's transport plane? Shouldn't those transport planes be parked in the garrison camp? Who has the courage to destroy all the engines?" Qin Zhen's face looked ugly.

She said nothing, because both she and Hua Mi knew that besides Ma Yongchun, who else could have this ability at this time?

 Qin Zhen wanted to use the one million tons of fabrics in C City's material warehouse to feed Hua Mi resources. Ma Yongchun was extremely opposed to it from the beginning when he learned about it.

  There is nothing more effective in preventing the failure of this cooperation than destroying the transport plane that transports the cloth.

  Anyway, Hunan Road C is blocked now. As long as the transport plane is destroyed, the one million tons of fabric will not be transported to Xiangcheng.

  Hua Mi sighed, raised her hand and patted Qin Zhen on the shoulder,

"I'll go to C City myself."

  "But we have to have a good chat. I've worked hard to go to C City, so just give me this one million tons of fabric, isn't too little?"

  Realizing what Hua Mi wanted to say next, Qin Zhen said: "The remaining supplies are all bargaining chips for me to negotiate terms with you. I can't give them all to you at once."

  She also planned many cooperation projects, not only to feed resources to Hua Mi, but also to provide resources to C City. The survivors were all transported to Xiangcheng.

  Hua Mi smiled and waved her hand with pride, "Don't be so troublesome. I'll go and clear the Hunan-C Expressway. You can mobilize all the survivors in City C to come to Xiangcheng."

"Give me all the supplies. If I cheat you, You chop off my head."

  However, Qin Zhen must have the ability to chop off Hua Mi's head.

  She lowered her head, rubbed her brows in distress, and found an excuse to not deliberately embarrass Hua Mi, "Hey, we have a lot of supplies in the combat readiness material storehouse in City C. Even if I am willing to give it to you, we can't drag it away, so let's discuss this matter in the long term."

  Hua Mi raised her hand and put it on Qin Zhen's shoulder with her hand that was numb just now, and the blood on her hand rubbed Qin Zhen's shoulder. After a while,

  "Miss Qin doesn't need to worry about this. Just send someone to take me to your combat readiness material warehouse. Of course, to show my sincerity, I will clear the Hunan C Expressway first and let your survivors start to move here freely. You can just take me to the combat readiness material warehouse in City C."

  When Qin Zhen heard this, it was not something she had to do immediately.

  After all, dredging the Hunan C Expressway is also a big and troublesome project. The obstacles on the road are much more complicated than those of the Hunan A Expressway and the Hunan B Expressway.

  Just let Hua Mi clear the Xiang C Expressway, which will at least hold Hua Mi back for several months.

  We'll wait until she can negotiate more cooperation with Hua Mi.

  Qin Zhen, "Okay, it's a deal. I don't believe in the verbal agreement. Let's sign a written agreement!"