Qin's mother looked proud and shouted loudly, "Don't kill her. Be careful when beating her. We have to force her supplies out."

  As she said this, Qin's mother tilted her head. Xiaoyu had already disappeared without a trace.

  She didn't pay attention and continued to encourage the men in front.

  Ma Yongchun and Ma Zhixuan at the entrance of the big tent still stood and watched without speaking.

  At this time, the first warrior rushed forward and climbed onto the roof of the car.

  Qin Zhen screamed desperately,
  "Ma Yongchun, I misjudged you, you are a fucking trash! Trash!!! Scum!!! We have been married for several years, but after losing your glamorous appearance, you're so unbearable!"

  Such, such disappointing Qin Zhen.

  At this time, Ma Yongchun didn't say a word. He made it clear that he just wanted to see Hua Mi learn a lesson.

  Ma Yongchun's eyes moved, and the picture was reflected in his eyes. Hua Mi slashed her knife, and the first man who climbed onto the roof of the car lost his head.

  The second man had already climbed up. Before he could take a closer look, Hua Mi turned around and stabbed the second man.

  Hot blood fell on Qin Zhen's car roof.

  Qin Zhen turned her back to Hua Mi and was still screaming,

  "Ma Yongchun, you are not a human being. You can watch your own children being harmed, and you have to watch other people's children being harmed. You guys are like this. Aren't you afraid of retribution if you bully a pregnant woman?"

  The bullied pregnant woman had already drawn a knife and chopped open the third man who climbed on the roof of the car.

  For the fourth time, she slashed on the head of a man standing next to the roof of the car.

  The fresh corpse fell under the car, and the hot blood was sprinkled on the body of the car. It was still steaming.

Everyone made a "buzz" sound and collectively took a step back.

  At this time, Qin Zhen was still shouting, "Don't bully pregnant women, don't bully women, you are not human, you are simply not human!"

The secretary beside her pushed Qin Zhen with a pale face, "Miss Qin, don't look back."

  "A lot of blood"

  and the corpse behind her was so horrifying.

  Qin Zhen cried. She slowly calmed down and murmured,

  "Why are you doing this to her? She still has two babies in her belly. You have no heart and you have no humanity!!!"

  Who is the inhumane person? The people who were frightened and stunned all took a big step back the moment Hua Mi jumped off the roof of the car.

  Hua Mi walked past Qin Zhen, who was crying with tears in her eyes,

  "Wipe your tears and stand up!"

  She still liked to see Qin Zhen dressed up and well behaved, perfectly interpreting what it means to be a successful strong woman.

  She's crying like this now, so desperate.

  After saying these words, Hua Mi held the bloody knife and rushed towards the men on the opposite side with her big belly, "Come on, we are all killing today anyway, kill one more and kill one less, it doesn't make any difference!"

  She slashed at him with a knife, but the man opposite couldn't run away in time and was knocked to the ground with a long bloodstain on his body.

  Blood spurted out.

  Hua Mi dodged and went to chop others. The men were scattered like birds and beasts like crushed chickens.

  Some who didn't run in time were chopped down by Hua Mi and fell to the ground, wailing in pain.

  Hua Mi kicked him over and said impatiently: "Don't shout. You should be lucky. What I use against you is not a gun, but a watermelon knife."

  If she took out the Gatling, no one here would be able to escape.

  But Hua Mi still left some hope for these survivors. As long as they could avoid her watermelon knife, they could survive.

  A group of men ran away with their heads in their hands, and she followed behind them, slashing and chasing them all the way.

  The survivors nearby only saw a pregnant woman with a bulging belly, chasing and slashing her with a knife.

  Like a madman.

  Behind the crazy criticism to the pregnant woman, Qin Zhen's face was still filled with tears. Like several of her secretaries, they had shocked expressions on their faces.

  Just, why are there such pregnant woman in this world? Is this a pregnant woman made of diamonds?

  She is so capable of killing people.