More and more men gathered, all from Ma Zhixuan's team.

  Behind these men, Qin's mother smiled happily and said to An Xiaoyu,

  "You see, if you want to survive in this world, you have to be ruthless. Ma Yongchun is still too kind. He was tricked by his wife. How could he let his wife go after such a situation?"

  In an extreme survival environment, being kind means giving up the chance of your own life to others.

  So there isn't that much to talk about.

  "Detain Qin Zhen first. Unless she hands over supplies and withdraws her decision to divorce, don't let her go."

  Qin's mother came up with the idea, but An Xiaoyu didn't speak, which was equivalent to acquiescence.

  Several secretaries protected Qin Zhen and prevented the spitting men from approaching.

  The chaos outside finally allowed Ma Yongchun and Ma Zhixuan to come out.

  Ma Yongchun frowned and looked at Qin Zhen, who was surrounded by more and more men. He scolded Ma Zhixuan,
  "What's going on?"

  Ma Zhixuan looked at Qin's mother and An Xiaoyu. He didn't know what was going on.

  After he walked over to understand the situation, he returned to Ma Yongchun with a proud expression on his face.

  "Brother, these are my people, fighting for us."

  See, his brother always said that he was useless. Although he only has more than 100 people left, he is still very capable.

  It was these grievance-minded members who stopped Qin Zhen, and they couldn't bear to swallow it.

  So it was a spontaneous action by the members.

  Ma Yongchun frowned and looked at Ma Zhixuan, then at Qin Zhen.

  There was a huge crowd in front of her and Qin Zhen was completely unable to walk with the car behind her

  She looked at Ma Yongchun across the crowd of angry survivors. At this time, as Ma Zhixuan's eldest brother, should Ma Yongchun say something?

 However, Ma Yongchun stood still.

  The same goes for Ma Zhixuan. They can adapt to such opposing roles better than her. At this time, she is the enemy they must defeat at all costs.

  Qin Zhen sneered. She was still too naive after all. She should understand that once she broke up, she should immediately enter a state of extreme vigilance.

  The men around her were still yelling at her,

  "Give us the supplies, you bitch, you will only harm people."

  "Did you join forces with Hua Mi to steal our supplies?"

  "You won't do it today. Take back the supplies and the divorce agreement, and you won't be able to leave."

  Qin Zhen lowered her eyes and said nothing. Conserving her strength at this time was the only thing she could do.

  Mother Qin on the side said in a low voice,

  "What does she mean by being silent? She must look down on us, so we need to teach her a lesson."

  An Xiaoyu opened his mouth,
  "Forget it, a woman who is said to be still in confinement, take it easy."

  Qin's mother showed disapproval,
  "What's wrong with confinement? It's like no one has ever had confinement. Every woman has to do confinement. Don't do it for such a trivial matter. Be soft-hearted."

  Without anyone to stop it, the situation can easily get out of control.

  Qin Zhen frowned tightly and was pushed by the crowd. No matter how tightly her secretaries protected her, they could not contain the anger of the crowd.

  At this time, a figure landed on the car behind Qin Zhen with a "dong" sound.

  Hua Mi's clear voice sounded,
  "I can't stand it any longer. You guys really want to die. Don't you know where this place is?"

  This is outside the gate of Xiangcheng, and there are patrols stationed there.

  They have not learned their lesson at all. They have just been driven out of Xiangcheng and are causing trouble outside Xiangcheng.

  Can't they hold it? Since they can't hold it, then use their own way to solve their problem!

  A large group of people looked at Hua Mi who fell from the sky to the roof of the car in shock, and there was a moment of silence.

  Even Qin Zhen was surprised when Hua Mi suddenly appeared in the car behind her with her bulging belly.

  "You!!!"

  Qin Zhen shouted hurriedly:

  "What are you doing? It's very dangerous here. Leave quickly."

  She suffered from premature birth. Her son was born prematurely at 6 months. He is now in an incubator and has low chance of survival. Slim.

  Hua Mi's twins are just over 4 months old. If something happens at this time, the children cannot be saved.