This is not because Cao Feng acted arrogantly and robbed Ma Zhixuan of supplies.

  If everyone formed a group and could engage in underworld activities in Xiangcheng, ignore the garrison and rules and regulations, and start a fight if something didn't go their way, then Xiangcheng would have become a mess.

  The administrators on the other side all frowned, and some took a deep breath, as if they were having a headache because of Hua Mi's lack of understanding, "Mrs. Gong, this world is inherently difficult, and there are millions of survivors in City C. Can you look at this? For the sake of these survivors, don't embarrass us."

  Hua Mi sneered and pointed to a sign next to it, which stated, [Small business, no credit, money and goods are paid, no refunds for purchases], "It's embarrassment for you. What about me? Isn't this kind of thing caused by your Mr. Ma? Now it's not me who is embarrassing you, it's you who are embarrassing me and the rules and order of Xiangcheng."

Today , if Gong Yi's garrison return the supplies. Give it to City C. Tomorrow there will be countless teams who, after breaking the rules, will try their best to return the materials that were withheld from them.

  Over time, rules and order no longer exist in Xiangcheng, because people don't have to pay any price, and they don't have to pay any price to do things in Xiangcheng anyway.

  Ma Yongchun's administrators were still trying to persuade him, but behind them, Qin Zhen's RV door was opened.

  Qin Zhen was dressed warmly, with a long silver-white thickened down jacket on her body. She told the administrators, "You don't have to embarrass Ah Mi. This matter must be resolved. Where is Ma Yongchun now, I will go find him." "

  Hua Mi stood in the snow, with several sweeping robots sweeping under her feet to clean up the thin snow on the open ground.

  She looked at Qin Zhen, whose face was as serious and sad as a strong man breaking her wrist.

  After Qin Zhen and the administrators left, Ye Rong hurriedly came to Hua Mi's side and asked,

  "Qin Zhen left the city like this, will she be in danger?"

  Hua Mi frowned slightly, feeling a twinge in her heart. The mood is irritable.

  She took out her mobile phone and called Cao Feng, and then said to Ye Rong,

  "Ma Yongchun is such a bad person. His wife is in confinement in such a snowy day, so he has to force his wife out of the city."

  "I'll go take a look."

  Outside the city, in a big tent, Ma Zhixuan walked to Ma Yongchun dejectedly and sat down,

  "Brother, is sister-in-law going too far? Why doesn't she help at all? With so many supplies, It's such a pity to lose it."

  Ma Yongchun turned his head and glared at Ma Zhixuan. He also knew that this batch of supplies was a lot? Not to mention those useless mechanical pencils and copybooks, there are just so many fruits and pickled fish. How much will it cost in City C?

He took out his mobile phone and looked at the time.

  "Your sister-in-law will come out later. You should apologize to her and ask for forgiveness. We are all family members. There is no need to make the relationship like this.Oh,her health is not good in such a cold weather. If she had not been able to enter Xiangcheng, she would never have been allowed to leave the city."

  As he spoke, Qin Zhen's car had already left the city gate and arrived outside the tent.

  When Ma Yongchun stood up and came out to greet her, he answered the phone, and then his face suddenly turned livid. He looked at Qin Zhen who walked into the tent and said embarrassedly: "Azhen, arewe going to have such a trouble? Are you going to make the whole C  feeds Gong Yi and Hua Mi?"

  He received a message from the administrator of City C. Qin Zhen gave Hua Mi all the 1 million tons of cloth in the war preparation material warehouse of City C and asked Zhou Cheng to transport it to Xiangcheng.

  This matter did not go through Ma Yongchun. Only after Zhou Cheng's supply trucks had pulled the fabrics out of the C City supply warehouse did Ma Yongchun's people react.

  Not only that, Qin Zhen also stopped buying the other supplies in Hua Mi's hands.

  Instead, the labor force from City C was sent to the Hunan C Expressway in order to clear the Hunan C Expressway as soon as possible.

  Qin Zhen's behavior is undoubtedly a betrayal for Ma Yongchun.