"Who?" Tobin tried to play dumb but Christen's watchful eyes stayed on me.

"Ellie." She said in a duh tone but she wasn't surprised.

It wasn't unusual that Tobin hadn't picked up on it. The winger never really got involved in other ones business but boy was Chris wrong this time. Tobin already knew. This time she was the first one to notice.

For a second Tobin's heart stopped and her eyes shot open by the mention of my name. After our talk she understood that I wasn't ready yet to talk about my new relationship but she also knew her girlfriend enough that she would go above and beyond to figure out if her suspicion was true. Tobin had to prevent that.

"What makes you think that?" The winger closed her eyes again and tried to play it cool.

"You're kidding right? I mean come on, it's obvious! She's always on her phone and smiling at it." Chris scoffed and looked at her girlfriend in disbelief but again Tobin tried to play it cool and even ignored her girlfriend.

That was until she got elbowed in the ribs by the forward when she had seen yet another smile.

"See! I'm telling you, she's seeing someone." Chris said for what seemed like the millionth time.

"It has to be someone from Barca? Oh! Maybe it's someone from Arsenal. Oh! Maybe it's Leah! Those two were always very close. Oh my God, what if it's someone on this team?" Christen started spiraling in her theories of who it could be and started to, not so subtle, look around.

"I'm gonna find out." She suddenly stopped her rambling and concluded. This got Tobin's attention again.

"No, you will do no such thing." She turned around to face her girlfriend.

"Why not?" Chris asked, confused.

"Because you will leave the poor girl alone. We have no business in her love life." Tobin sternly looked at her girlfriend. Chris narrowed her eyebrows and it suddenly clicked.

"You know!" Christen shrieked, earning the looks from some other teammates but she waved them off.

"I don't know anything. What I do know is that she seems happy so just leave her alone. If she's seeing someone and that's IF, she'll tell us when she's ready." Tobin looked sternly at her girlfriend and her gaze remained locked on her until she agreed.

"Fine." The dark haired woman caved, crossing her arms over her chest like a toddler.

"Good" Tobin leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes again with a smirk, satisfied that she actually did know.

"May I have your attention please?" Jill clapped her hands together and walked into the dressing room.

Everyone stopped with what they were going and turned towards the coach.

"Will the real Slim Shady please stand up!" Megan yelled through the room, causing everyone to laugh, including Jill.

"Not what I wanted to say but close." Jill pointed at the pink haired woman with a smirk.

"No but this is it, it's the last dance and I guess before we go out therefore the last time, I wanted to thank all of you." Jill got all serious causing even Megan to shut up and listen.

"I always said that I had the best fucking seat to watch you guys so it's with a lot of pride and joy that I can look back on the journey that we've been on together. All the highs and the lows were worth it in the end. It was an honor to coach such an incredible team as yours." Our soon to be ex coach looked at all of us with only pride in her eyes.