52

Warning(s): NSFW/Smut

I smiled, letting my claws tease the robe as I slowly pulled it open. "It'd be my pleasure to give you control, Mi Amor."

"Then be good," Donna smiled while I removed her robe. "And no biting until I say."

I pouted as my eyes dropped to her neck, the ache in my fangs returning. "But-!"

"Bad Girl," Donna sighed before pressing a finger to my lips, guiding me to lie down. "Stay."

"'m not a dog."

"I know," She giggled as she kissed along my jaw. "I'm just making sure you listen so you can get your reward in the end."

"And what's my reward?"

"U-uhm..." Donna's face turned bright red as she cleared her throat and moved her kisses to my neck. "La-later."

'Oh?' I tilted my head, giving her more access to my neck. 'You know, now that we're married, I could check your thoughts-.'

I covered my mouth when she bit my neck, muffling the moan that left me as Donna huffed. "No."

"Y-yes, ma'am," I muttered with a smirk. "You're in charge."

"And don't for-forget it," Donna muttered with a slight pout.

'She's so cute when she tries to be dominant,' I internally cooed when Donna let her hands roam over my body.

"I heard that!"

"It's true!" I laughed as she removed my shirt.

"This is in my way," The doll maker huffed before tossing it into a corner. "Stop thinking about me being adorable."

"I'm sorry I find my wife adorable?"

"Not adorable," Donna pouted before trailing her kisses down my neck. "I-..."

"Hey, it's okay," I whispered when she stopped her actions, running my fingers through her hair. "I find it adorable because even when you're dominant, you focus on me and my needs, not your own. I know I do the same when I top, but I also know I tend to lose myself in hearing you in so much pleasure because of me. I get greedy and want to hear more instead of focusing on whether I'm overstimulating you. You don't do that."

"Sh-should I?"

"No, mi amor. The way you do it is the correct way. Never change unless you want to."

Donna smiled and sat up, straddling my hips as she took my hands and interlocked ours. "Okay, deal. S-so I don't have to be m-mean?"

I giggled as I sat up to peck her lips. "Being dominant doesn't always mean being mean, just taking charge. Do most people find it attractive when you're a bit mean? Of course, but I love my sweet, dominant Donna."

"As long as you love it too," She smiled before connecting our lips again.

I giggled into the kiss as I returned it, giving her hands a squeeze before she urged me to lie down. Once I was lying down, Donna broke the kiss and trailed her lips to my chest, wrapping her lips around one of my nipples. I moaned softly when she began sucking gently, arching into her to show her I enjoyed it. Donna released one of my hands, moving hers to my other breast, letting her fingers gently pinch my other nipple.