43

"She'd love that."

We made our way over to my Mother's garden, making me smile when she looked up. "At least I know you can't pawn any kids off on me."

"Hello, Mother," I laughed. "Donna wanted to say hi and maybe help you in the garden if that's alright?"

"Always!" She giggled as the gate opened for us. "Hekate told me about what happened... Are the two of you okay?"

"A little shaken up," Donna muttered with a smile. "But otherwise, we're fine, your highness."

"Oh, please- drop the formalities. My daughter is smitten with you-,"

"Mother?!"

"-so there's no need to treat me like royalty. We'll be family soon enough," My Mother turned to me with a smile. "Don't interrupt. It's rude."

I shuddered and lowered my head with a nod. "Sorry, Mother."

Donna giggled, making me gasp dramatically. "You got in trouble."

"Who's side are you on?!"

"Your mothers."

"...Smart," I laughed and kissed her cheek. "So, Mother, how can we help you?"

"Well, Donna, you can help me tend to my garden — water the plants for me?"

"Sure thing," Donna smiled, taking the watering can and moving away from me.

"And [Y/N]-."

"Keep an eye on Costin until you two are finished?"

"Oh, please, you know once he sees us he'll want to help," My Mother hummed before handing me some packets of seeds. "These are for Athena."

"Cypress Vine seeds? Wait, you don't grow the ones around her castle?"

"She's too prideful to let me."

"...No comment."

"Smart," She giggled. "When you return, I have some hyacinth for Apollo. He's been missing... well, you know."

I nodded with a solemn smile. "Yeah, poor guy. Did he really try to make himself mortal back then?"

"He did— begged, even. Seeing the sun god without his normal shine was... Rough."

"I bet... I'll get these to Athena."

My Mother nodded before waving me off, sending me in the direction of Athena's castle. I smiled at Costin when he stopped playing to look at me, waving him off to let him know to keep playing. He returned the smile before turning his attention back to the wind spirits he was playing with. 'Yeah, go back to being a kid. Let the adults handle this one.'

POV: Isa

Location: Castle Dimitrescu

"Hunter," I whispered after stepping out of the shadows once she was alone. "We need to talk."

"Yeah, we do," Hunter nearly growled. "Circe's here."

"In the castle?!"

"Yes. In a meeting with Miranda and Lady Dimitrescu."

"She weakened [Y/N]'s spell — she and Donna are on Olympus."

"I knew nothing good would come from her being here," Hunter groaned.