17

Greek and Romanian are not my native languages, I'm still learning them, so most translations are from google. If the spelling is off, please don't hesitate to correct me but be kind about it (the person that corrected me last chapter was very nice about it, i'm just adding this for future readers <3)

Πατέρας - Father
Αδελφή - Sister
Αγαπητέ μου σύζυγο - My dear husband
Θα είσαι πάντα ξεχωριοτή για μένα - You will always be special to me

"You will always be something to me. Θα είσαι πάντα ξεχωριστός για μένα."

After a few minutes of silence, Donna shifted before her body relaxed even more. A soft sigh escaped her before she shifted again, earning an airy giggle from me. She let out a soft huff before pulling away, rubbing exhaustion from her left eye. I guided her back to her room, softly humming to her as she let her head rest on my shoulder, a yawn slipping past her lips.

When we reached her bed, she gently tugged on my shirt — which made me internally coo — until I caved and laid down with her. I waited for her to settle before letting my arms snake around her waist, resting my chin on her head while she nuzzled into my neck. It wasn't too much longer that her breathing evened out, signifying she was asleep, and Angie floated over the bed — eyes burning through me.

"I know gods don't have the best rep," I started with a faint smile. "But I wasn't born a god — I know what gods do and are capable of, doesn't mean I agree with everything. I'll never hurt her — intentionally, that is — and I will swear that on the River Styx if I—."

"WOAH, WOAH, WOAH!" Isa appeared with a whisper-yell. "What in father's name do you think you're saying?!"

"I added the 'intentional' part!" I hissed back, rubbing circles on Donna's back when she started stirring. "Leave! Before you wake her up, shorty."

"...I hope you know, the only reason you get away with calling me that, is because we're twins."

"And I'll forever abuse that privilege."

"Menace."

Isa spared a glance to Donna and then Angie, their head tilting before they disappeared in a cloud of dark red smoke. I rolled my eyes at their display — knowing they were doing it to be dramatic — before turning my attention back to Angie. Who was no longer floating. When I shifted slightly and spotted her laying on the other side of the bed, I let a smile grace my features and my eyes slip shut.

I wasn't sure how long I had been asleep, but I woke the moment Donna sat up and stretched — which simultaneously caused her to leave my hold — a yawn leaving my lips. Donna settled into my arms again with a small smile, her hands toying with my shirt. I let my mind wander as we cuddled, neither of us seemingly wanting to move.

"Αδελφή!" Isa giggled from the top bunk, making me glance up from the toy I was playing with. "Come here."

I shrugged and dropped the toy, climbing up to them before crossing my legs. "What'd you call me?"