𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐲

"You'll never be able to find yourself if you're lost in someone else." - November 9

___________

Minji

"Minji, I love you."

I look at him with wide eyes and he stare back with the same amount of surprise in his eyes as if he didn't want to say it but he said it.

There was pin drop silence near our table. Everyone just stared at me and then Si-Woo. 

"Uh, let's just eat. I'm hungry."

I continue eating when Si-Woo says so, a little awkward. I know he likes me but he's never said the three words. I know I like him too but I'm a bit sad I didn't get to tell him that I love him too.

I still love him despite knowing what an annoyingly stubborn pain in the ass he is.

Sung-ho suddenly starts laughing and everyone just glares at him. But that doesn't stop him from breaking his laugh. "Why are you laughing?" I ask, a little annoyed. "It's just- He's just so- I don't know." He stops and shrugs making me laugh a little.

I never thought I'd be glad recess was over. Me and Si-Woo basically ran to our classes. In each of our lessons we have a 5-minute break, which is the best thing our school could ever do for us.

So I decided to actually have a serious talk with Si-Woo in those 5-minutes because if I don't talk to him then, I won't have time to talk to him later. So I do. I turn around to talk to him but as I do, he's already getting up from his seat.

"He's doing that again, isn't he?"
"Yep." I reply to Ji-ah.

Then I told her I'd be right back and went to the men's toilet. Without any hesitation, I pushed open the door. "What the heck Minji?!" I roll my eyes at the short heighted man with cat eyes.

"Is Si-Woo here?"

"You're crazy." I know. "Just tell me already, I didn't see anything, anyways." It was supposed to re-assure him.

"He's here." I look at the three stalls behind him out of which, only one was locked. So I knock on the door when the other male leaves. "Open up you idiot! I can't believe you'd run again like you alw-"

The door opens and he pulls me by my waist inside the stall. He closes the door behind me and makes my back lean on it, still barely a feet away from me. He locks the door and I glance at him. The look on his face made me legs go weak.

I think it's just the impact of the sudden confusion. Yeah. I felt my heart move faster than it's usual beat and his arm stays around my waist, holding me tight. 

"What do you wanna talk about?" Seriously, here?! "Let's go outside, first." I shift a little in his hold but instead of removing his arm, he lifts his other hand and cups my waist with it too. "Let's talk here." He leans closer to my ear and I push myself to the door as much as I can. His stare is too intimidating for my poor little heart to handle.