𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧

"I'm the type of person that will sit in a bathroom and cry, but then walk out like nothing ever happened."

__________

Minji

"Why are you smiling so much?" I whisper towards Ji-ah. Did he- Omg. Did he?!

I saw Ji-ah smiling through the entire lesson and I couldn't survive a minute longer without asking her what had happened. 

"He finally did it~" She said in a sing-song tone. "Who, what?" I think I know what she's talking about but I want to confirm.

"Sung-ho, asked me out." I jump a little in my seat as if I was the one who got asked to date. I can't believe he finally did it. I'm so happy for them that even my body reacts to the news.

"Tell me whatever happened after class." I say as I point at her.

She needs to tell me how he did it, what he said, what he was doing and how was his expressions as he said it. But she can't say that when the teacher is literally sitting on top of our heads without getting us a 2 hour detention. I'm not taking any risks.

I look at Ji-ah as the teacher exit the classroom and I get up. I place my palms on the desk and face the female. "Spi-" I stop mid-sentence when I feel the heat of someone's stare piercing through me.

I look at the guy behind us. He was drawing and he saw me look at him and opened his mouth to clear the assumptions. "I'm not listening if that's why you're glaring at me." As Si-Woo ended, Ji-ah started.

"So we went to his place after that dodgeball practice we had to work on our project. And I was about to leave but I stopped when he said it would be a good idea to meet up again. I thought it was for the project but he stopped me and said 'Not for the project but for a date' and walked over to me. I tell you when I say my heart was beating so fast. I felt like I had just ran a marathon." 

She held her hands together in a prayer action, a huge grin was plastered on her face. "And-?" I asked as I did a continuing motion with my hand. "And we went out on a date yesterday!~"

"That was cute." I said and smiled. I'm actually really happy Sung-ho finally asked her out. I'm their #1 shipper. I was lost in my thoughts when I heard a mocking laugh erupt from the guy sitting behind us. I look towards him. "Lame." He exclaims.

"You said you wouldn't listen!" Ji-ah says, with indignance running through her. "You words still somehow found their way to my ears. I can't do anything. It's not my fault. I tried not to listen."