𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 | 𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐚

"And then one day, your name didn't make me smile anymore."

__________

Minji

1 year ago- 

I skipped all the way outside. Today is a great day. 

I had like 4 tests today and I aced all of them. I can't wait to tell mom. I unlocked my phone and called her as soon as I was at the gate of the school building.

"Mom! You won't believe what happened today! Can you please come and pick me today? I really want to talk to you." I exclaim as soon as she picks up. I hear her chuckle at my enthusiasm before she replies.

"Mhm, of course I can. You seem to be in a good mood." Duh.

"I am! Great one actually. Please, come fast. I'm gonna rant about everything to you, 'kay?"

"Okay okay. I'm on my way. Be right there honey."

"Love ya mom."

I said as she cut the call and I take a seat on the bench outside. I stayed on the bench for a few minutes and that turned into an hour when I finally called my mom again.

No answer.

What's wrong? 

Way to ruin the mood.

I wait for another hour when my dad calls me.

"Appa? Mama was supposed to pick me up? Why isn't she here yet?"

I heard soft sobs from the other side of the phone but decided to stay quiet.

"You're gonna be alright, okay?"

He said to me. His voice was dark and like he was on the verge to just break into a million pieces.

"What's wrong?" There was silence on the other side and then he finally starts talking.

"Sweetie, your mom got into an accident."

"She- she what? Is she okay?!" My heart feels like it's circulating my blood in the wrong direction because I can't tell if I'm getting any oxygen in my blood or not right now.