𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 & 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐬

"There's no such thing as bad people. We're all just people who sometimes do bad things." 

- It Ends With Us (Ryle Kincaid)

__________

Minji

"Dude.... no, I did not ask her out. Were you giving me death stares because of that? You thought I asked her out?"

"No."

Si-Woo said and looked down, obviously lying to us. Cutie. He looked at me with a hint of embarrassment. I just flashed a smile towards him and turned around, facing the front again.

And so the lesson was over!

" About the projects. You all have to do three projects this year. I will tell you about one right now, the second will be around March and the third will be near the end of the year. The first one is a bit different. Two police officers will come tomorrow and hold a presentation for you. They will talk about a lot of different topics. It could be anything; theft, vulgarism, accidents and maybe even murder. Your job is to research one of the topics and then make a presentation about it. Also you'll be doing the project in pairs. You can choose your own partners and the deadline is next week, same day as today. That's it for today, you can choose your partners now if you want. Also Minji and Si-Woo, your detention is today."

Thank you so much. Now everyone knows I have detention.

"Minji? We'll be partners right?"

"Yea-"

A sudden thought crossed through my mind. "Actually, why don't you pair up with Sung-ho?!"

I said a bit loud so that Sung-ho could also hear it. That way I can pair up with Si-Woo and Sung-ho can have another try at asking her out.

"It'll be my pleasure."

Sung-ho said, looking our way.

"You're welcome."

I said to Ji-ah before turning around while Ji-ah got up and went towards Sung-ho, probably to discuss the project but I definitely heard a 'Thankyou'.

Si-Woo was just drawing and didn't notice me so I tapped his shoulder and he replied with a 'Hm?'