𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧 | 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐢

"You want the world to think you have no heart when in reality, you have a multilayered one: a heart of gold encased in a heart of ice. And the one thing all hearts of gold have in common? They crave love." 

-Twisted Love

__________

Minji

The both of us closed our eyes, his breath was fanning on my face.

"Hey so it took me less time so- What are you two doing?!"

Si-Woo pulled back immediately. And the both of us looked at the teacher before settling back at our desks and looking down pretending we were doing something. The teacher sighed and refused to ask any more questions.

Fuck you. This guy had to come on the wrong timing. Literally our lips were going to touch and this stupid teacher came in.

Neither of us said anything to each other, which probably means he wants to forget about it. I dropped it as well since I was so embarrassed to talk about it. How could I? What would I even say? Like wtf no.

And trust me when I say I could not stop thinking about it. Trust me when I say every time I closed my eyes, I could only see his lips.

~

Friday - 7:30 AM

Si-Woo

Let us not talk about yesterday. I refuse to do so. No way. Absolutely not. Never. Ever.

What even got over me? I can't stop thinking about her now. I really did want to kiss her at that time and I don't know if I'll be able to do it again.

"Pay attention to all the topics so we can choose our topic later onwards, okay?" Minji said while turning around.

She didn't say anything about yesterday and neither did I. So we both dropped it. If she did ask me something, I'd probably say something stupid like I just wanted to annoy her and that she knows I wouldn't kiss her. 

Even though I totally would. 

The officers came in and started their presentation. They talked and talked and... well, talked. I really wanted to pay attention like I Minji had asked me to but I was just so not interested.