'𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞'

"If they stand behind you, protect them. If they stand beside you, respect them. If they stand against you, destroy them."

__________

Minji

Oh fuck I was dreaming.

Why would I have a dream like that? I looked beside me and Si Woo wasn't there. When I asked Ji-ah about it she told me that he had already left with the teacher. And that it had taken more than an hour to find us. We talked about random things while walking all the way back to the meeting point.

"What were you dreaming about?"

Ji-ah had asked while we both sat down after what felt like hours.

"What made you ask that question?"

"You were puckering your lips when I was trying to wake you up. It seems like you had a quite... erotic dream, hm?"

Wait yeah. Why the fuck did I gave in? Would I give in if that was real? What? It's just a dream... nothing else. It doesn't mean anything anyways. As I was about to reply to Ji-ah someone cut in.

"Minnie?"

I heard a guy's voice behind me. Please don't be Si Woo, I'm so embarrassed I can't even face him. But the guy called me 'Minnie' and Si Woo doesn't know my idiotic nickname. It seems like Minnie mouse. It's childish and I absolutely hate it but Ji-ah continues to spread it.

"You are THAT Minnie, right?"

I turned around to see one of the flower boys- The one everyone wants to bang with, Sung-ho. What's he talking about anyways?

"You are, aren't you?"

He asked as he sat down next to me, on the opposite side of Ji-ah.

"Sorry but what do you mean?"

"You don't remember me? We went to middle school together."

"I think you're mistaken. You see, I went to middle school in a foreign country, not in Korea. I doubt it's poss--"

"Auctor Middle School right?"

My eyes went wide. He knows. I looked at him from head to toe. He has a bunny smile and pretty eyes. He looks like...

"Seagull?! No way! Yu Sung-ho?!"

"Yes way dear. I wanted to ask if it was you, yesterday. But I kind of forgot. You haven't changed at all."

"Hi, I'm sorry to interrupt but what's happening? Don't leave me hanging here guys."

Ji-ah muttered, a little annoyed. There was something else in her tone. Hard to determine. 

"Minji and I used to be classmates in middle school. We haven't seen each other for a very long time. I came to Korea, in what, 6th grade? We were really good friends."

"So Minji-ah, you determined that Do-yun is a dancer by one glance, but you couldn't remember your childhood friend?"

She reminded me of my first day at school, basically yesterday.

"He didn't look like this before! Yes he still has the same features but... damn, you weren't THIS hot before."

For fuck's sake, do my mouth and mind not have a barrier in between? 

"Ji-ah told me that everyone wants to ba--"

Ji-ah elbowed my stomach, I bet it left a bruise, in order to shut me up. I smiled at Sung-ho while gritting my teeth. I noticed a smirk plastered on his face as he looked at Ji-ah while she was pissing off.