𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐨

Sundreesoro: The disappointment one feels after waking up from a pleasant dream and realizing it was only a dream.

 "Was it all just a dream?"

__________

Minji

"Just run. At least run!. Please!"

I said as I watched in panic.

Si-Woo in the middle of the road, red light and fear was radiating from the both of us.

As soon as he left my house, I followed him, trying to catch up to him. I realized the corresponding event may lead him to... hurt himself.

I was partially afraid because of what he might do and partially afraid of what I might do if someone wasn't near me to protect me, to save me, from myself.

When I caught up to him, he was standing at the crosswalk. I called out to him and I felt myself break down when he looked back at me.

Tears streaming his face, clenched fists and an indescribable emotion on his face, maybe guilt, hatred, love or everything combined? 

Si-Woo was now in the middle of the road and a bus was now making way towards him, fast. He just stood there in shock.

"Oh come on, just fucking move!"

The bus passed by, blocking my view. When I could finally get a clear view of the other side, I tried spotting him but to no avail. The last place I can think of, the bus stop.

-

I turned around, walking back to my house. 

He wasn't there. He wasn't at the bus stop, I searched for half an hour but he was nowhere to be seen. He either got on the bus before I came or he didn't take the bus at all. 

Why do I run so slow?! Geez I need some physical activities in my life.

I've to go back and call him as fast as I can. I left my phone since I was in a hurry- no need to say it, I know I'm dumb and stupid and absolutely ineffectual.